Business Analytics has upended the traditional wisdom on competition in the 21st century. The explosion of data we see today can be a powerful driver of business innovation, but most companies are still struggling to leverage it. Why? Today’s executives need new capabilities and disruptive thinking in order to succeed in the Age of Analytics.
We designed our MBA (Business Analytics) program precisely to train this next generation of management professionals who need to thrive in a world of analytics-driven competition.
For more than 50 years, Illinois Institute of Technology’s Stuart School of Business has been educating technology professionals in data-driven managerial decision-making. We embraced Analytics when Analytics was not yet cool. Today, we are proud to work with the Great Lakes Institute of Management, ranked #1 in Business Analytics in India, to offer an exciting MBA program for the next generation of executives.
- Learn cutting-edge frameworks, technologies, and analytical methods from top-rated faculty members
- Understand how Artificial Intelligence, Digitization and Machine Learning are transforming analytics-driven organizations
- Meet amazing industry experts, professionals, and executives
- Visit visionary and inspiring organizations that are shaping the new business landscape
- Experience a month-long exhilarating immersion in Chicago, one of the world’s leading hubs for data analytics
Welcome to a life-changing, transformative educational experience that will prepare you for the challenges of the Next Economy!
Prof. John F. O. Bilson
John and Mae Calamos Stuart School of Business Dean
Endowed Chair Dean, Illinois Tech Stuart School of Business