All applicants applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management's PGXPM should have -
- Completed a minimum 10+2+3 years of education with an academic track record of 50% throughout
- Should be currently working / or doing own business venture
- Should have a minimum work experience of 8 years by July 31st, 2019
- For PGXPM 2019, valid scores of CAT*, EA by GMAC and XAT+ or equivalent aptitude tests would be taken as additional criteria/qualification, indicative of the levels of the respective aptitudes/skills measured by these tests. Where the scholastic performance of the candidate has not been high, this would be a necessary input, as to be decided solely by Great Lakes. Such applicants, who do not have a valid aptitude test score as stated here, would need to take the Great Lakes Aptitude test GREAT as a pre- requisite instead, and would need to get a score acceptable to Great Lakes at their sole discretion, to be eligible for the admission process further.
- An in-principle agreement with the employer would be required for self-sponsored candidates.
* Great Lakes uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs have no role in the conduct of Great Lakes academic programs
+ Great Lakes is not an associate institute of XLRI but uses XAT scores only for screening applicants for admission & XLRI has no role to play in the conduct of any of Great Lakes Management programs
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to Great Lakes Institute of Management by completing an online form.
- Candidates can then visit the website www.greatlakes.edu.in and fill in the online applications form after making a payment of INR 1,500.
- The eventual application process is online for all candidates.
- Candidates have to provide the official email-id of the recommenders. The recommendation letter will be collected online from the recommenders subsequently at a later date.
- Candidates will be assessed based on the information provided in the application form and shortlisted for the interview process.
- Candidates invited for the Interview will be intimated about the venue and the time slot through E-mail / telephone
The selection process may include Written Test, and Interviews, besides screening for academic performance and quality of work experience. Clarity of purpose in pursuing executive management education as evidenced by performance in interview and overall assessment of academic achievements will be the basis of final selection.
The above conditions / clauses / terms can be reviewed by the Institute from time to time. Hence, the prospective candidate is encouraged to visit the Great Lakes website at www.greatlakes.edu.in for regular updates.
Contact no. +91-9650062121