The two year Post Graduate eXecutive Program in Management helps experienced executives to develop general management competencies and prepares them for fast track growth to leadership roles. The PGXPM allows executives to pursue a world class management program while continuing to work and helps them leverage the classroom learning in their professional roles. This 7 term (with 7 days classroom learning in each term) blended, rigorous, fully mentored holistic program takes the work experience of the participants into consideration and focuses on sets of core courses in Finance, Marketing, Operations, Technology and Human Resource Management with a perspective to provide the participants with the abilities to graduate to the General Management and Business Leadership Levels.
Each class has a diverse group of participants from across industries, sectors and levels which enables them to learn from each other and to build a close-knit, yet distributed network. Another unique feature is the Leadership Development program where the participants get a chance to interact and learn from eminent thought leaders and industry stalwarts. The PGXPM’s architecture also offers a program-long schedule of group and executive coaching, 360-degree assessments and team activities, designed to unleash the leadership potential in the participants and help accelerate their careers.
Make participants understand the case study methodology that forms the basis for the entire learning. It has to follow through components through the e-learning platform in the following 3 months after every term. There will be a total of 32 courses and lectures on the contemporary areas in management.
- Flexible learning with 7 terms spread over two years
- Great peer learning from a diverse background of class participants
- Dynamic and industry requirement driven curriculum tailored to suit the Global Business Environment
- Distinguished faculty from US, European and Asian B-schools
- Residencies, apprenticeship and live projects at work aligned to career plan
- Individual country-based / vertical-based intensive year-long project under a faculty guide
- Experiential learning through simulations
- Technology driven virtual classrooms with global connectivity
- Executive coaching support
- Leadership lecture series from eminent thought leaders and industry stalwarts
- Quasi-Consulting for practical problems / cases from participant’s place of work
- Chinese (Mandarin) Language offered
- Overseas visit in the final term (optional)
PGXPM is meant for
- Fast-track Functional Managers looking to graduate to the next level
- Next-Gen Family Managed Business Owners
- Senior Services Officers planning for transition
- The Hi-Pots and identified future Business Leaders in the organization