Great Lakes Institute of Management Alumni Association
The Great Lakes Institute of Management Alumni Association (GLIMAA) is a body formed for and by the Alumni of Great Lakes. The GLIMAA has a formal senate including a President, Secretary, Treasurer, Regional Directors, and other Great Lakes alumni. There are various regional chapters alongside the Core Committee of the GLIMAA in prominent cities such as Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata and Ahmedabad. A few international chapters have recently been inducted. The chapters include Houston, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, Stockholm, Paris, Dubai, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney.
GLIMAA's mission is 3 Cs – "Connect, Communicate, and Create" by focusing on relations between Great Lakes Institute of Management and its alumni. This association aims to promote and support all events and activities of Great Lakes Alumni to bridge the bond between the institution and its alumni. GLIMAA strives to provide support to the alumni who are the brand ambassadors of the institution in all industries and fields of work and support in the continuous development of all alumni.
Some of the initiatives that alumni participate in throughout the year are:
- Regional & Global Chapter Meets: Networking Events with Alumni, Current Students, Management, Faculty and Staff
- Great Circle - Alumni Talk Series: An initiative for our current students to know their alumni and learn from their vast experience during the course of their program and their journey after Great Lakes
- Buddy Program: An informal mentoring program that goes on throughout the specially crafted for the current and incoming students, where alumni highlight their journey at Great Lakes, best practices to excel at academics and career thereafter
- SWIM & Back to Work Initiatives: Successful Women in Management Program highlighting accomplished alumni journeys and lending a helping hand to women who want to get back to corporate life after a break due to reasons such as maternity, marriage, relocation etc.
- Campus Events: Alumni have access to events held online and on campus where they can participate, learn and give back. These events are the perfect mix of work and fun. They are business and management based, cultural ones such as the Alumni Sangamitra and many more
- Great Lakes Insider - Loyalty & Rewards Program: Great Lakes alumni have access to world class rewards for travel, holidays, merchandise and much more. These rewards are accumulated over time based on the number of activities alumni participate and can be redeemed on our state of the art rewards portal specially created for alumni