N. Udaya Prakash
Great Lakes Institute of Management
Udaya Prakash has been working as a Lecturer at Great Lakes Institute of Management since October 2016. Before this, he has worked as Assistant Professor at G.K.M Engineering College for 9 years, as a Lecturer at D.R.B.C.C.C. Hindu College for over 2 years, as a Lecturer at INDIRA GANDHI COLLEGE for almost 2 years, as a statistician at LANDMARK INFOTECH Pvt. Ltd. for 3 months, and as a Resource Person for Anna University, Madras University, and Alagappa University.
He has received the Best Performer Award in the Department wise category, has secured 100% two times (Based on Results - Academics) and above 80% more than four times (Based on Results - Academics).
- Published a research paper in Golden Research Thoughts,
ISSN : 2231 – 5063 in the Month of January 2017, “Explorations of Various Statistical Techniques in Marketing”.
- Paper published in International Journal of Economic Research,
ISSN: 0972-9380, Volume 14, Number 1, 2017 “ Consumption & Satisfaction Level of Sugar Free Sweeteners among Diabetic Patients : An Empirical Analysis.
Papers Presented/Seminars in Academic Universities:
- Attended Golden Jubilee National seminar on “Recent trends in STATISTICAL Methodologies” conducted by Presidency College (March 16,17 - 2006).
- Paper on “Information Technology Enabled Services in Retailing presented in the National Seminar conducted by Alagappa University.(March13 - 2006).
- Attended the workshop on “Towards Excellence for Growth and Expansion” at D.R.B.C.C.C Hindu College (30th September ’2006)
- Paper on “Leading Change” presented in the National Level Seminar on Recent innovations in Corporate Management at Annai Mathammal Sheela Engineering College on 15th Oct ’2008.
- Paper on “Impact on Global Recession In SHRM and its Challenges” presented in the 3rd International Conference on “Impact of Economic Crisis in Global Business Scenario” held on Sri Sai Ram Institute of Management Studies, Chennai on 24th & 25th Sep’2009.
- Paper on “Strategic HRM as a Change Agent in Organization” presented in the National Conference on Changing pace of Organizations held on DMI College of Engineering Palanchur, Chennai (21th Oct ’2009).
- Paper on “Determining the important management skill competencies: the case of family farm business” presented in the National Conference conducted by Entrepreneur Development Cell in GKM College of Engineering & Technology, Chennai (29th Jan ‘ 2010).
- Paper on “Quality of Work life & Its Consequences in IT Industry” presented in the National Level Seminar on Quality Enhancement and Sustenance in Managerial Practices” organized by PRIST School of Business, PRIST University (27th Mar ’2010).
- Participated in National Seminar on “The Significance of Social Marketing in India” organized by Eswari Engineering College on 2nd Sep ‘ 2010
- Participated in International conference on Advances in Applicable Mathematics ICAAM 2017 at Department of Mathematics, Bharathiar University on 7th & 8th December 2017.
- Participated in International Conference on Theory and applications of Statistics and Information Sciences (TASIS – 2018) by Department of Statistics, Bharathiar University in conjunction with XXXVII Annual convention of Indian Society for Probability and Statistics (ISPS) & in association with Indian Bayesian Society (IBS) on 5th to 7th January 2018.