Great Lakes Institute of Management
Area of Expertise: Statistics
Statistician has over 14 years of teaching experience in the field of Applied Mathematics & Statistics, prior to joining Great Lakes, he was working with institutions such as GKM Engineering & Technology, DRBCCC Hindu College & Indira Gandhi College.
His teaching interests comprise Probability& Distribution, Quantitative Techniques, Operations Research, Research Methodology, Random Process, Queuing Theory, and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
He is more attentive on the application measure in the core curriculum that too in the Analytics based on the classical & modern statistical concepts in Research and Data Analysis towards the quantitative background in developing a predictive modelling based on the its planning and resolving it using statistical software’s (Forecasting and MIS reports).
Conventional procedures in Statistical Inference associated with its alternatives in the context of robust methods.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
Paper Published :
- Published a research paper in Golden Research Thoughts, ISSN : 2231 – 5063 in the Month of January 2017, "Explorations of Various Statistical Techniques in Marketing".
- Paper published in International Journal of Economic Research, ISSN: 0972-9380, Volume 14, Number 1, 2017 " Consumption & Satisfaction Level of Sugar Free Sweeteners among Diabetic Patients : An Empirical Analysis.
Papers Presented/Seminars in Academic Universities:
- Attended Golden jubilee National seminar on "Recent trends in STATISTICAL Methodologies" conducted by Presidency College (March 16,17 - 2006).
- Paper on "Information Technology Enabled Services in Retailing presented in the National Seminar conducted by Alagappa University .(March13 - 2006).
- Attended the workshop on "Towards Excellence for Growth and Expansion" at D.R.B.C.C.C Hindu College (30th September ’2006)
- Paper on "Leading Change" presented in the National Level Seminar on Recent innovations in Corporate Management at Annai Mathammal Sheela Engineering College on 15th Oct ’2008.
- Paper on "Impact on Global Recession In SHRM and its Challenges" presented in the 3rd International Conference on "Impact of Economic Crisis in Global Business Scenario" held on Sri Sai Ram Institute of Management Studies , Chennai on 24th & 25th Sep’2009.
- Paper on "Strategic HRM as a Change Agent in Organisation" presented in the National Conference on Changing pace of Organisations held on DMI College of Engineering Palanchur, Chennai (21th Oct ’2009).
- Paper on "Determining the important management skill competencies: the case of family farm business" presented in the National Conference conducted by Entrepreneur Development Cell in GKM College of Engineering & Technology, Chennai (29th Jan '2010).
- Paper on "Quality of Work life & Its Consequences in IT Industry" presented in the National Level Seminar on Quality Enhancement and Sustenance in Managerial Practices" organized by PRIST School of Business, PRIST University (27th Mar ’2010).
- Participated in National Seminar on "The Significance of Social Marketing in India" organized by Eswari Engineering College on 2nd Sep '2010
- Participated in International conference on Advances in Applicable Mathematics ICAAM 2017 at Department of Mathematics, Bharathiar University on 7th & 8th December 2017.
- Participated in International Conference on Theory and applications of Statistics and Information Sciences (TASIS – 2018) by Department of Statistics, Bharathiar University in conjunction with XXXVII Annual convention of Indian Society for Probability and Statistics (ISPS) & in association with Indian Bayesian Society (IBS) on 5th to 7th January 2018.