Great Lakes Institute of Management
Area of Expertise: Personal selling and sales management, Market research, Quantitative methods
Dr Harindranath has a mix of industry and academic experience. He worked as a business manager in German Remedies Ltd. and then moved to academics. He completed his PhD from college of Engineering from Anna University. He has an experience of teaching at business school and Anna University MBA students. He has conducted over 25 faculty development programs (FDPs) and corporate consultancies.
Personal selling & sales management, Construct development, Structural equation modelling, Consumer behaviour
- Pharmaceutical Promotion - A Literature Review and Research Agenda (IGI Global)
- Influence of Indian Culture on Marketing communications and Practices in India (Palgrave)
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- Harindranath, R. M., Sivakumaran, B. & Jayanth, J. (2019). The moderating role of sales experience in adaptive selling, customer orientation and job satisfaction in a unionized setting. Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, Vol. 34 No. 8, pp. 1724-1735.
- Harindranath, R. M. & Jacob, J. (2018). Bayesian structural equation modelling tutorial for novice management researchers. Management Research Review, Vol. 41 No. 11, pp. 1254-1270.
- Harindranath, R. M. & Jacob, J. (2017). Promotional support: a formative scale development. International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing, Vol. 11 No. 1, pp. 97-110.
Invited speech/Panel discussion
- NATIONAL CONFERENCE ONEMERGING APPROACHES IN BUSINESSMANAGEMENT – DIVERGENTPERSPECTIVES AND DIMENSIONS (Technical session handled at SRM B School August 2019)
Reviewer for Journal
- Reviewer for Marketing Intelligence and planning, International journal of pharmaceutical and healthcare marketing,
Research papers under review
- Perceived Impact of Promotional Support: Issues and Scale. (Journal of Promotion Management)
- Indian Firms’ vs. MNCs’ Salespersons: A Multi-Group Analysis of Selling Skills and Correlates. (Journal of Strategic Marketing)
- Bayesian Structural Equation Modelling for Retailing in Research
- Indirect effect of Job resources on sales performance