Great Lakes Institute of Management
Area of Expertise: International Business, Strategy
Email: [email protected]
Mr Chandan Palaksha received his MBA and MSc from Sheffield Hallam University and has 15 years of corporate and teaching experience and his research aim to explore Global Value Chain oriented policy.
Theories of International Business; Mergers and Acquisitions; Headquarter-subsidiary relationships in emerging economies; Global Value Chain.
Research Papers (Peer reviewed)
- Industry Initiatives to Addressing Water Concerns in India Today: The Inward and The Outward Looking Possibilities
C Palaksha, N Nandakumar, P Rao
International Journal of Business Ethics in Developing Economies 6 (1), 1-9
- Commodity Trading Knowledge to Wealth Creation
BS Chandan Palaksha
ISBN 9789352867028, Pearson publication 1, 196
- Global Value chains and the commonwealth, 29-30 July 2019,Leeds University Business School, United Kingdom
- Deep PTA and global value chain
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Academy of International Business (AIB)