We invite submissions from research scholars and academicians, including PhD students, postdocs, faculty members.
Submissions are welcome in the areas of sustainability, marketing, strategy, operations, finance, HR/OB, economics, and other interdisciplinary areas of management and social sciences.
Participants should submit an extended abstract of 1500 – 2500 words in MS Word (.docx) format. All submissions will undergo double-blind peer-review process by subject matter reviewers who will provide detailed feedback to help improve early stage research (such as Conceptual Models or Frameworks, Literature Review, Research Methodology, Hypothesis or Propositions, etc.). Best paper awards will be given to submissions receiving the highest score by reviewers.
Structure of Lumiere Research Symposium:
- Lumiere will be conducted online from 5.30 PM to 7.30 PM (IST)
- Based on the outcome of peer-review process, the Best Paper award winners will be selected
- Best Paper winners will present their research on the day of the event
- Special keynote address by an expert speaker on a research relevant topic
- Area-wise breakout sessions for networking with other researchers and faculty members will be organized