POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (PGDM)
Admissions open (Cycle 3) for PGDM 2017-19 at Gurgaon Campus. Application Deadline: 30th April, 2017
The two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is a world class general management offering a unique learning experience with cutting edge curriculum, experiential learning and deep industry engagement. It offers specializations in Finance, Marketing, Operations and Analytics with options of choosing Major and Minor specializations.
Great Lakes, Gurgaon, has been offering two year MBA program with specialization in Energy since inception from 2010 and has been redesigned and renamed as the PGDM in 2016 to focus on the emerging growth areas. The PGDM has been designed by the Great Lakes Academic Advisory Council, which comprises the best in the world of managerial academia. This in turn has been streamlined with inputs from the Institute's illustrious Business Advisory Council, to keep it in sync with the needs of an ever changing market place. The course helps the students to develop into business-ready managers, capable of responding to complex business requirements that arise in a changing global business environment.
Some of the major program highlights include:
- World class faculty drawn from the common pool of Great Lakes faculty from both Chennai and Gurgaon campuses along with visiting faculty from leading business schools.
- Strategically located campus in the corporate hub of Gurgaon enabling deep industry engagement
- Perspectives from over 100 CXOs/industry experts in a year
- Focus on cutting edge emerging areas like Analytics, Internet Businesses, etc.
- Offered in a 7.2 acre world class fully residential campus