Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT scores, past academic performance, essays , work experience and performance in the interview. The selection process builds in a criterion that facilitates evaluating each applicant on:
- Academic Abilities: Being a one year fast track, the program at Great Lakes is highly demanding and intense; candidates with consistent academic background and a demonstrated ability to sustain pressure make the shortlist
- Standardized Test Scores: To eliminate inconsistencies between colleges and universities at the Undergraduate level, Great Lakes considers GMAT or CAT or XAT or CMAT scores in the overall assessment
- Leadership and Interpersonal Skills: Great Lakes as an institute promises to deliver “Business Ready Managers” who would be leaders in their fields, and hence applicants who have exhibited leadership skills at work and/or in school/college make the grade to be part of the Great Lakes family
- Integrity and Ethical Values: Great Lakes lays emphasis on integrity and values including originality. Candidates found lacking these qualities won't be selected irrespective of their performance in other areas
- Diversity of Background: At Great Lakes, diversity in background facilitates peer learning which transforms ‘uncut stones’ into ‘diamonds’. Students in the current batch come from diverse fields like Finance, Hospitality, IT, Manufacturing, Marketing, Consultancy, Media, Pharma, etc
The above conditions / clauses / terms can be reviewed by the Institute from time to time. Hence, the prospective candidate is encouraged to visit us at www.greatlakes.edu.in for regular updates.