PGDM 2017-19 Placement Report
The campus placement process for the PGDM Class of 2019, witnessed an excellent season with partici-pation from leading marquee recruiters like Aditya Birla Sun Life, Axis Bank, Cognizant, Deloitte, Eu-romonitor, EY, Federal Bank, Future Generali, Gartner, Girnarsoft, Hexaware, ICICI Bank, KPMG, NIIT Technologies, SecureNow and Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles, to name a few. The key highlight of the placement season was the significant increase in hiring from BFSI sector which also became the largest recruiting area.
The Average CTC was INR 9.1 Lakhs p.a. and the Median CTC was INR 8.9lakhs p.a. for the class with students having experience ranging from 0-2 years. The CTCs ranged from INR 6 to 14 lakhs p.a. Students were offered roles across Analytics, Automobile, BFSI, Business &IT Consulting, Energy, Fintech, Internet Businesses, IT/ITES, Logistics and Market Research. With over 95% of students in the process already placed, the process is set to successfully wrap up shortly.
BFSI (41%) was the largest recruiting sector followed by Business and Tech Consulting (28.1%), Internet Businesses (8.4%), IT/ITES (7%) and others (15.5%) including Automobile, Market Research, Analytics, Energy, Fintech and Logistics.
- Participation of diverse set of companies across BFSI, Consulting, Internet Businesses, IT/ITES, Fintech, Energy, Logistics and Market Research.
- Aditya Birla emerged as the largest recruiter with 9 employment offers for PGDM.
- BFSI was the largest recruiting sector with 41% of the batch taking up roles in the BFSI followed by Business & Tech Consulting (28.1%), Internet Businesses (8.4%) and IT/ITES (7%)
- Average CTC offered for the Class of 2019 was INR 9.1 lakhs p.a. and the median CTC offered was INR 8.9 lakhs p.a.
- Highest CTC offered to the batch was 14.55 lakhs p.a. and lowest CTC was 6 lakhs p.a.
- Consulting was the preferred function with 28.16% followed by Sales & Marketing with 23.94%
|BFSI||Aditya Birla Sun Life, Axis Bank, Federal Bank,
Future Generali India, ICICI Bank, SecureNow
|Consulting & Research||Deloitte India, EY, Gartner, KPMG|
|Internet Business||Droom Technologies, Girnarsoft (Cardekho), Happay|
|IT/ITES||Cognizant, Hexaware, Newgen, NIIT Technologies,
(Pharma & Healthcare, Manufacturing
& Real Estate)
|Atlanta Energy, Ecom Express, Euromonitor International,
Knowcraft Analytics, Markets and Markets,
Right Consulting Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles
- This is an interim report & will be updated post completion of placement process
- List of participating companies is partial
- All figures are of CTC which includes fixed and variable components