PGDM Class of 2016-2018
The campus placement process for the PGDM Class of 2018 at Great Lakes, Gurgaon, witnessed an excellent season with participation from leading recruiters like Aditya Birla Financial Services, Cognizant, Deloitte, KPMG, Hexaware, Tecnova, Virtusa Polaris, etc. to name a few. The Average CTC of the batch was 9.2 Lakhs p.a. and the Highest CTC offered was 14.22 Lakhs p.a.
Students were offered roles across BFSI, Consulting, Internet Business, IT/ITES, Education, and Manufacturing. Consulting (28%) & IT/ITES (28%) were the largest recruiting sectors followed by BFSI (21%), and Internet Business (8%).
- Participation of diverse set of companies across BFSI, Consulting, Internet Business, IT/ITES, Education, HR and Manufacturing
- Aditya Birla Financial Services emerged as the largest recruiter with 8 employment offers, followed by Deloitte and Cognizant with 6 offers each
- Consulting & IT/ITES were the largest recruiting sectors with 28% of the batch taking up roles in each industry followed by BFSI (21%) & Internet Business (8%)
- Average CTC offered for the Class of 2018 was 9.2 lakhs p.a. and median was 9 lakhs p.a.
- Highest CTC was 14.22 lakhs p.a. and lowest CTC was 6 lakhs p.a.
PGDM 2016-18 PARTICIPATING COMPANIES*:
|Aditya Birla Financial Services||Deloitte India||Happay||KPMG Global Services||SecureNow|
|Byju's||Deloitte US||Hexaware Technologies||KPMG India||Tecnova|
|Careers360||DHFL||I Cube Nanotech||NIIT Ltd||Virtusa Polaris|
|Client Associates||EBTL||Idam infra||NIIT Tech||XSEED|
* Partial List