Established in 1969, the Stuart School of Business has grown to be the 6th largest Business School in the US today with over 700 full and part-time graduate students and more than 150 undergraduate students from all over the world enrolling every year. Located in the Bronzeville neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois, Stuart offers bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and non-degree programs, as well as graduate certificate programs, dual-degree programs, and several interdisciplinary specializations. The Stuart School of Business at Illinois Institute of Technology is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International.
- Ranked 6th in the U.S. and 33rd globally overall by Financial Times for the M.S. in Finance program (2015)
- Ranked in the Global Top 100 for M.B.A. program by the Aspen Institute
- Only business school in Chicago with a Marketing Analytics and Communication program emphasizing data-driven methodologies
- Only business school in Chicago with a part-time Ph.D. program
- Ranked 29th in North America by QuantNet (2015) and 25th in the U.S. for financial engineering by TFE Times (2015) for the Master of Mathematical Finance joint program with Illinois Tech’s Department of Applied Mathematics.
- Ranked 24th for environmental sustainability programs in the Business as Unusual guide published by Net Impact (2014)
- Included in The Princeton Review’s Best Business Schools listing for 2016