Great Lakes Institute of Management
Area of Expertise: Economics & Finance
Email: [email protected]
Vishnu Prasanna holds a Ph.D. degree in Management from Pondicherry University. He completed his M.Phil and Masters in Business Administration from Pondicherry University.
Workplace spirituality, counterproductive behavior
- "The workplace mistreatment in Amsham Pvt ltd a new perspective" in International journal of Advanced Technology in Engineering and Science, Volume 04 special issue 01, March 2016, ISSN:2348-7550
- Effects of workplace spirituality towards counterproductive behavior in automobile manufacturing sector with reference to Tamilnadu district International Journal of Academic Research and Development ISSN: 2455-4197
- The Effect of Workplace Spirituality on Innovative Work Behaviour of Employees with Reference to Auto Mobile Sector in Tamilnadu ISSN: 2455-3085 (Online) July- 2018 RESEARCH REVIEW International Journal of Multidisciplinary
- "Facing workplace Negativity-Acase study on ICICI bank branches in Pondicherry "in the 7th International conference on " Transformation for business sustainability issues and strategies held at kongu engineering college, on 26th & 27th February 2016.
- Managing Workplace Negativity-A Case study on Uco bank Branches" in the 5th National Conference on Contemporary trends and innovative business practices in India on 21st and 22nd March 2016
- "Workplace incivility and violence-Issues and challenges in the 11th National level conference on " Ideas for Sustainable India", Organized by NEW horizon College held on 19th March 2016.
- "Managing Workplace Negativity-A Case study on Uco bank Branches" in the 5th National Conference on Contemporary trends and innovative business practices in India on 21st and 22nd March 2016.
- Negativity behavior and impact of SHG in Socio Economic Development of India UGC SAP sponsored National conference on " Managerial skill Development for Self help groups " held during 29 & 30 ,March 2016
- "An analysis of organizational citizenship behavior and workplace incivility in arts and science colleges Pondicherry,International conference
- "Managing global business : challenges and strategies" organized by SRM university,on 31st March 2016.
- "Negative behavior in the workplace with two primary care trust in the NHS in the national seminar on " Emerging paradigms in management research " organized by SREC held on March 30th 2016
- Removing incivility & creating respectful organization" in the National conference on Emerging Trends in Management and Technology organized by Narayana Engineering college on 2nd April 2016.
- "Gender,attitude & perceptions of workplace incivility in the national conference on " Today’s Innovative and sustainable business Approaches Tomorrow’s competitive Edge" organized by Thakur Institute of Management studies & research on 9th April 2016
- "An analysis of organizational citizenship behavior in Arts and science colleges Pondicherry at the National Conference on Trends and challenges in Enterprise Management organized by NBS on 20th May 2016.
- "Relationship between organizational citizenship behavior & organizational commitment, workplace incivility in the National conference on the Recent Trends in Business, Management, Information Technology& Tourism Organized by Adarsh Group of Institutions 5th April 2016.