J. Vishnu Prasanna
Great Lakes Institute of Management
Area: OB and HRM
Vishnu Prasanna is currently pursuing his Ph.D. degree in Management from Pondicherry University. He completed his M.Phil from PRIST University and Masters in Business Administration from Pondicherry University. His research interest includes topics related to Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management.
Non-Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- “The workplace mistreatment in Amsham Pvt ltd a new perspective” in International journal of Advanced Technology in Engineering and Science, Volume 04 special issue 01, March 2016, ISSN:2348-7550
- “Facing workplace Negativity-Acase study on ICICI bank branches in Pondicherry "in the 7th International conference on “ Transformation for business sustainability issues and strategies held at kongu engineering college, on 26th & 27th February 2016.
- Effects of workplace spirituality towards counterproductive behavior in automobile manufacturing sector with reference to Tamilnadu district International Journal of Academic Research and Development ISSN: 2455-4197
- The Effect of Workplace Spirituality on Innovative Work Behaviour of Employees with Reference to Auto Mobile Sector in Tamilnadu ISSN: 2455-3085 (Online) July- 2018 RESEARCH REVIEW International Journal of Multidisciplinary
- “India’s Textiles industry-Challenges and managing the Negativity" in the 4th National conference on “25 years of India’s Trust with Economic Reforms: Bright Sparks, Dark spots and Glimmer of hopes” Organized by Sankara Institute of Management Science, on 4th March 2016.
- “Managing workplace negativity – A case study on UCO bank" 9th National conference on Social implications of E-business in India” organized by the PMC Tech on 18th March 2016.
- “Workplace incivility and violence – Issues and challenges in the 11th National level conference on “Ideas for Sustainable India”, Organized by NEW horizon College held on 19th March 2016.
- “Managing Workplace Negativity – A Case study on UCO bank Branches” in the 5th National Conference on Contemporary trends and innovative business practices in India on 21st and 22nd March 2016
- “Workplace Incivility and Violence – Issues and Challenges in the 11th National level conference on “Ideas for Sustainable India”, Organized by NEW horizon College held on 19th March 2016.
- “Managing Workplace Negativity-A Case study on UCO bank Branches” in the 5th National Conference on Contemporary trends and innovative business practices in India on 21st and 22nd March 2016
- “Negativity behavior and impact of SHG in Socio Economic Development of India UGC SAP sponsored National conference on “Managerial skill Development for Self-Help groups” held during 29th & 30th March, 2016
- “An analysis of organizational citizenship behavior and workplace incivility in arts and science colleges Pondicherry, International conference 9. “Managing Global Business: Challenges and Strategies” organized by SRM University, on 31st March 2016.
- “Negative behavior in the workplace with two primary care trust in the NHS in the national seminar on “Emerging paradigms in management research” organized by SREC held on March 30th 2016
- “Removing incivility & creating respectful organization” in the National conference on Emerging Trends in Management and Technology organized by Narayana Engineering college on 2nd April 2016
- “Gender, attitude & perceptions of workplace incivility” in the national conference on “Today’s Innovative and sustainable business Approaches Tomorrow’s competitive Edge” organized by Thakur Institute of Management studies & research on 9th April 2016
- “An analysis of organizational citizenship behavior” in Arts and science colleges, Pondicherry, at the National Conference on Trends and challenges in Enterprise Management organized by NBS on 20th May 2016.
- “Relationship between organizational citizenship behavior & organizational commitment, workplace incivility” in the National conference on the Recent Trends in Business, Management, Information Technology& Tourism Organized by Adarsh Group of Institutions 5th April 2016.