Great Lakes Institute of Management
Area of Expertise: Finance
Prof Sridhar is currently the Adjunct Professor- Finance, Director - Corporate Career Services, and Strategic Advisor to Founder, Dean and Board at Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai. He supports in the MBA Analytics program and Family Business Program at Great lakes.
Sridhar did his B.Sc., Chemistry from Loyola College and MDBA from Symbiosis, Pune. He started his career with Eli lilly Ranbaxy and got diversified experience in Sales Management at HUL, CASTROL and Banking industry at ICICI, HDFC, KOTAK and ING Vysya.
His passion is coaching and mentoring students, especially in the sales domain. Besides actively participating as a speaker at various forums including NASSCOM, FICCI, CII, MCCI, and MMA, Sridhar also advises startups, a research foundation and few NGO’s.
- Convener for Education committee at FICCI- Tamil Nadu
- Co –Chair for the HR, IR committee of Madras Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MCCI).
- EC Member at NHRDn Chennai Chapter.
- Chairman of the Education and Skills sector at MCCI.
- Part of Expert committee on CSR sector at MCCI.