Martin Selvakumar M PhD in Management Sciences through Anna University. He pursed his post graduate studies in Business Administration at Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering and Technology affiliated to Anna University and graduated in Business Administration from Mohamed Sathak College of Arts and Science Chennai, affiliated to University of Madras.
He has committed himself to teaching for the past 10 years. He has published both conceptual and empirical research papers in top peer reviewed journals, also presented papers at both national and international conferences. He has been involved in the production of highly educative, distinct and unique curriculum for PG programmes in management.
Entrepreneurs Empowerment and Behavioural Finance
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- “Deep Insight of HR Management on Work from Home Scenario during Covid Pandemic Situation using Intelligent: Analysis on IT Sectors in Tamil Nadu.” International Journal of Systems Assurance Engineering and Management (IJSA) Dr. Martin Selvakumar M and Dr. Vijayakumar Rajarathinam. (Scopus Indexed).
- S. Nandhini, C Dr. K. Santhanalakshmi, and Dr. Martin Selvakumar M Central European Management Journal Vol. 30 Issue. 3 (2022) ISSN:2336-2693 | E-ISSN:2336-4890 The Role of Job Satisfaction as a Mediator in the Connection Between Employee Productivity and Work-Life Integration. (Scopus Indexed).
- S Namdhini, Ananth Selvakumar, Dr. K Santhana Lakshmi & Dr. M Martin Selvakumar. "Behavioral Aspects: Search Engine Optimization Strategy focusing for new entrants. Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education Vol.12 No.11 (2021),1579-1589. (2021)
- Dr. V M. Anitha rajathi, M. Gokulnath & Dr. M Martin Selvakumar. "A Study On Training and Development in Metropolitan Transport Corporation at Central Depot, Chennai in Pramana Research Journal ISSN NO: 2249-2976 (2020)
- Dr. S N Geetha & M Martin Selvakumar. Published a paper on the topic "An Analysis on the Factors Influencing Risk Tolerance Level of Individual Investors" in International Journal of Business Excellence.Vol.9 Issue No.2, pp.253-264 (2016) ISSN print 1756-0047, ISSN online 1756-0055.
- Ms.S.Sujatha, Ms.K.SLakshmi, M Martin Selvakumar & Dr.N.Santhosh Kumar Published a paper on the topic "Effectiveness of Training and Development among Employees in Private Banks (with reference to Chennai city)" in International Journal of Management (IJM) Vol.4, Issue No.2, pp. 118-124 (2013) ISSN print 0976-6502 ISSN online 0976-6510.
Editorial-Reviewed Journal Articles
- Reviewed a manuscript titled "Emotional Labor during the phase of pandemics – Current Inquiry and Suggested Future Research Directions", for SAGE Journal of Management and Labour Studies during November 2021.
Paper Publications in International & National Conferences
- Influences of Indian Postal Service Quality Factors On Customer Satisfaction Amidst Covid-19 Pandemic - An Empirical Study. Online International Conference 8th & 9th December 2022 on “Recent Trends in Hospitality, Culinary, and Business Practices” Organized and hosted by VEDATYA INSTITUTE Bazidpur, Gurugram, Haryana
- Presented a thematic paper in an International Conference on Emerging Markets and Issues in Management, on the topic "Strategic Management" organized by VIT Business School, Vellore.
- Presented a thematic paper in an International Conference on Emerging Trends in Management, Commerce, Education and Economics on the topic "Green Marketing Initiatives by Indian Corporate- Prospects and Confronts in Facing Global Competition" organized by the Swami Vivekananda Institute of Management, Thanjavur.
- Presented a thematic paper in the International Conference on Emerging Trends in Management, Commerce, Education and Economics on the topic "Asset Mix Decision as an Integral Part of Overall Portfolio Management: Some New Thoughts from Indian Perspective and Ethos" organized by the Swami Vivekananda Institute of Management, Thanjavur.
- Presented a thematic paper at an International Conference on Emerging Trends in Management, Commerce, Education and Economics on the topic "MBA is all About PSC Passion Sacrifice Commitment" organized by the Swami Vivekananda Institute of Management, Thanjavur.
- Presented a thematic paper in a National Conference on Consumer Protection "Cyber Space, Corporate Restoring, Advertising Boon for Competitive Advantage" organized by Kaamadhenu Arts and Science College, Erode.
- Investor Sentiments and Climate Change: Development and Validation of the Scale.
- Deep Insight of HR Management on Work from Home Scenario during Covid Pandemic Situation using Intelligent: Analysis on IT Sectors in Tamil Nadu
- A Hybrid Machine Learning Analysis on Maintaining Physiological Contract between Employers and Employees in Human Resource Development