Academician & Consultant
Area of Expertise: OB & HRM
Dr. Hema Bajaj has been a faculty in the area of HRM over the last fourteen years. She has consulted and researched in the areas of Employee Engagement, Performance Management, HR Challenges and Interventions in Mergers and Acquisitions, Organization Culture, Justice and Employee Well- Being. Till recently she was Area Chair and Associate Professor-HR at Great Lakes. Dr. Bajaj has also served as a faculty at Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai and has industry experience across pharmaceutical and hospitality sectors
She holds a Ph.D. and M.Phil. from Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai and is certified in competency profiling and analysis.
Currently, she is a visiting faculty at Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.
- Role of Justice Perceptions and Social Exchange in Enhancing Employee Happiness. Co-authored with Venkat R. Krishnan. International Journal of Business Excellence ( http://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/forthcoming.php?jcode= IJBEX )
- Perceived Organizational Support and Affect: The Moderating Effect of Locus of Control. Co-authored with Venkat R. Krishnan (2014) Great lakes Herald, 8 (1): 22-31
- HR Integration In Mergers And Acquisitions: Impact of Relative Size and Performance of the Combining Organizations. (2012) Great Lakes Herald, 6(1): 1-15.
- Significance of Organization Culture in Mergers and Acquisitions –A Case of Acquisition of an Old Private Sector Bank by a New Private Sector Bank. (2009). Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 45(2):229-242.
- Bajaj, Hema. ‘Corporate Governance: At the Crossroads?' in 'Governance and Governed: Multi-Country Perspectives’ Research Initiative of Tata Institute of Social Sciences and London School of Economics.
- Bajaj, Hema (Analysis Stage) Employee Engagement and Happiness: Role of Organizational Support.