Bhuvan Unhelkar (PhD, CBAP, FACS)
Australian Computer Society
Area of Expertise: IT,Operations & Analytics
Dr. Bhuvan Unhelkar has hands-on Consulting, Training and Coaching in the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) domain with particular emphasis on Agile and Business Analysis. He has mastery in capability enhancement (AGILE, CAMS, Quality), Enterprise Analysis, Business Analysis (Requirements Management, Requirements Analysis) together with Solution Assessment (Use cases/UML; BPMN; User Stories), Software Engineering Architecture (EA, SOA) and the Environment (Green IT).
Dr. Unhelkar is also providing leadership and guidance in ICT strategies, Analytical approaches & processes and quality initiatives, training and customized coaching to senior/lead business analysts/executives and ICT professionals. He has domain expertise in financial markets, banking, mortgage, insurance, telecom, retail, environment and Government.
His areas of expertise are Business Analysis & Requirements modelling (with UML’s use cases, activity graphs; BPMN); Enterprise Analysis; Requirements Management & Communication; Elicitation; Capability Enhancement (and Change management) with AGILE processes; Configuration and Deployment of Processes- CAMS. Information Strategy Development in Business Transformation programs, SOA, Mobile Enterprise Architecture; Quality Assurance & Testing; Extensive Workshop facilitation, negotiation & translation experience and Research & Development (industrial).
List of Publications:
- The Art of Agile Practice (CRC Press, Taylor and Francis, 2012)
- Green IT Strategies and Applications (Taylor & Francis, 2011)
- Australasian Software Excellence – II (Methodscience Publications, 2008)
- Handbook of Research in Mobile Business: 2nd Edition (IGI Global, Dec 2008 - Edited)
- Verification and Validation of UML 2.0 Models (John Wiley & Sons, 2005)
- Practical OO Analysis & Practical OO Design (Cengage - Thomson - Publications, Melbourne, 2005)