Great Lakes Institute of Management
Area: Supply Chain Management & Operations
Rammyaa is currently pursuing her Ph.D. in Supply Chain Management at Loyola Institute of Business Administration. She has submitted her thesis and awaiting results. Prior to joining Great Lakes, she was associated with ‘TAKE Solutions’ assisting key research projects, coordinating the supply chain thought leadership sessions and also developing newsletters; TAKE-LIBA Centre of Excellence for Supply Chain Management gave a good grounding on research at the Corporate realm.
Rammyaa has handled courses for PGDM students at Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Sankara Netralaya Academy and VELS University. She has also engaged corporate professionals from RBS, Ford and TVS on academic sessions. Teaching interests include Strategic Issues in Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, Sourcing, Supply Chain Network Design, Transportation and Bulk Logistics, Warehousing, Supply chain metrics, Case study solving, Team Management, Self-Motivation. She has developed course content for ‘Materials and Inventory Management’ and has successfully completed three levels in APICS- CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management). Research interests include Supply Chain Management, Strategy.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
Anukriti Sethi, Akshit Mittal, Pavithra M., Rammyaa M., Suresh Srinivasan & Zeeshan Akhtar. (2018), Impact of Auction Pricing Model on Customers’ Willingness to Pay and Stakeholder Satisfaction in the Indian Cab Services Industry , Great Lakes Herald, September 2018, 12(2).
Non-Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
Rammyaa, M., & Chandiran, P. (2011) Enabling supply chain efficiencies through Collaboration, Materials Management Review, August, 46-48.
Chandrasekaran, N., & Rammyaa. M. (2012). The Healthcare Delivery Structure - A Conceptual Analysis of Business Model. In Gurusamy, S., Shanthi, R., Murari, P., & Saravanan, S., (Eds.). The emerging landscape of retail and impact on economy (724- 729). Chennai: MJP Publishers. ISBN 978-81-8094-158-0.
Rammyaa, M. (2012). Multi Enterprise Collaboration – Opportunities, Challenges, Solutions – SME’s Perspective. In the ‘Seminar of Innovative Management Practices for Global Competition and Sustainability - ATHANEUM 2012’ conducted by Centre for Contemporary Management Research – Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Trichy on 11-12th February 2012.
- Participated in the National Conference on “Balancing work and Life” organized by Crescent Business School, Chennai on 4th February 2012.
- Had taken part in the Conference on “Technological Upgradation of Logistics & improvement of Ports” held on 20th April 2013 organized by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- Participated in the Doctoral Colloquium organized by the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad held on 9th - 11th December 2013 at the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
- Active participation in Finance Event of “PERCEPTIONS-08”, the 12th All India Management Fest conducted by Ramaiah institute of management, Bangalore
- Attended one day training program on ‘The magic of thinking big’ organized by National Entrepreneurship Network(NEN), Coimbatore
- Attended Insight, National Management Symposium on the theme, ‘Changing Lanes On the Business Expressway’ from November 13-14, 2015
- Attended Beacon, Business Ethics Conference on the theme, ‘Ethical Challenges in Financial Management’ on September 11, 2015
- Participated in the NASMEI International Conference organized by Great Lakes Institute of Management on December 23rd & 24th, 2016
- Participated in the National Conference titled “Insight 17 – National Management Symposium on Start-ups in India –Challenges and Opportunities” organized by Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai on 11th March, 2017
- Participated in the “Case Conference 2017- A Symposium of Business Case Studies” organized by Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai on 7th April, 2017.
Implementation of GSCM in Indian FMCG , Factors that enhance sales of lowest repetitive purchase segments through online, Impact of Gender on Impulse Buying of Apparels,