Great Lakes Institute of Management
Area of Expertise: Operations and Analytics
Specially trained from IIM Ahmedabad on teaching skills and research, with an overall 13 years’ experience in Teaching, Training & Development and Banking. Presently associated with Great Lakes Institute of Management, as a Senior Lecturer in Organizational Behavior area. Possess knowledge of Content Development & Teaching, pre and post teaching assessments. An effective communicator with exceptional relationship management and training skills with the ability to relate to people at any level of business & management. Pursing PhD and research work in the area of Transformational Leadership and Self Concept.
Predictive analytics, Relationship management,
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- Nataraj and Rajendran (2018), "Impact of Relationship Quality on Customer Retention – A Study with Reference to Retail Banking in India", International Journal of Business and Information, 13(1), 93-117.
- Dinesh Madhavan Nair, Rajendran R, Nataraj B, (2018), "Classification Tree Analysis for Mobile Number Portability - A Study with respect to Mobile Customers in Tamil Nadu" Journal of Marketing Strategy, 6(1), pp 17-24.
- Ashok Kumar R, Rajendran R, Nataraj B, (2018), "Factors influencing the choice criteria of Vehicle Finance Loans- a study with special reference to Namakkal District, India " Journal of Advance Management Research 6(11), pp 93-105.
- Vethanayaki A, Rajendran R, Nataraj B, (2017), "Impact of loan officer's human capital in predicting MSME Business Loan Decisions: A Study on Namakkal District, India" International Journal of Academic Research and Development 2(6) pp 489-494
- Shyam Prasad R, Nataraj B (2017), "IMPACT OF FINANCIAL LITERACY ON FINANCIAL DECISION MAKING- A STUDY WITH REFERENCE TO RETAIL INVESTORS IN CHENNAI" International Journal Of Marketing, Financial Services & Management Research, Vol 6 (2), pp. 71-81.
- Nataraj B & Rajendran R "Barriers for implementing Customer Relationship Management Strategies in Indian Banks – A Study" Research Journal of Science IT and Management, 4(6), 8-15
- Nataraj B & Madhumitha T (2014). Financial Behavior Vs Personality Types- A Mechanism to improve Customer Relationship Management" International Journal of Research in Commerce, Economics and Management, 4(10), 58-65
- Nataraj and Umayal,(2019), "Factors Influencing Choice of Alternative and Complementary Medicine", 10th Conference on Excellence in Research and Education (CERE,2019), IIM- Indore, 03-05 May 2019
- Sriram Dorai and Nataraj B (2018), "Does relationship quality enhance customer-firm relationships in e-retail industry?: a multi-category study", Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai, NASMEI, Dec 2018
- Nataraj B and Udaya Prakash N (2018), "Measuring Sustainable Performance Of The Organizations: Conceptualization And Scale Development", SDMIMD, Mysore, International Conference on Economic Growth and Sustainable Development: Emerging Trends November 23-24 2018, pp 1-11.
- Shameem & Nataraj (2018). “Factors influencing consumers’ choice on payment method- A study on organized retail shops”, Vellore, VIT- International Conference on Emerging Trends in Social, Business and Management Science Research. pp. 51-52
- Factors Influencing Choice of Alternative and Complementary Medicine
- Does relationship quality enhance customer-firm relationships in e-retail industry?: a multi-category study
- Measuring Sustainable Performance Of The Organizations: Conceptualization And Scale Development
- Factors influencing consumers’ choice on payment method- A study on organized retail shops