Being a student-managed and student-run institute, all key function of the institute are ably supported by committed student bodies. It focuses on the holistic development of its students. Various committees promote intelligent interactions amongst students, encourage them to take part in various co-curricular activities and develop business acumen.
There are two student committees name as “KSCRM Committee” and “Gravity Committee” that works in tandem with the center to develop it as a Center of Excellence
Student members of this committee work throughout the year. They undertake original academic research, conduct competitions and research based discussions. They conduct systematic problem analysis, model buildup and empirical evidence based fact finding which is used by industry to make important marketing decision.
The committee organizes following activities:
- NASMEI – Great Lakes International Marketing Conference
- International Conference on Business Analytics
- Publication of International Journal of Consumer & Business Analytics (A Peer Reviewed BI-Annual Journal)
- Preparation of industry and market reports
- Arrangement of rural marketing fair and formal market surveys
Gravity was initiated as a platform for students of Great Lakes. Over the years it has now become the hunting ground for management students across the country to discuss and debate on various issues of management. This magazine is published quarterly and showcases writing and thought of various business school students. To read a copy of magazine please click here