Great Lakes Institute of Management
Area of Expertise: Operations & Analytics
Dr Anbumathi was associated with Pondicherry University as Junior Research Fellow in the area of general management, before joining Great Lakes Institute of Management. She is a chemical engineering graduate holding doctorate degree & master degree from Pondicherry University specialized in HR & Systems. She has 5 years of total work experience in academics and in it she is being a part of Great Lakes Institute of Management for the past 4 years. She has participated and won the best paper award in International as well as National level conferences.
knowledge management, consumer behavior and workplace deviance behavior.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- Dr.R.Anbumathi & Dr.R.Chitra Sivasubramanian paper on "Amalgamation of Talent & Knowledge Management Practices- A Conceptual Research Model", in Vision-The Journal of Business Perspective, Sage Publications, December 2016, ISSN:0972-2629.
- Ms.R.Anbumathi & Dr.R.Chitra Sivasubramanian, published a paper on "Analysing Knowledge Management and their Dimensions in NCR & Wipro InfoTech Ltd", in International Journal of Organizational Behaviour & Management Perspectives, Volume 1, Issue 2, pp. 1-4, October to December 2012, Print ISSN: 2279-0950.
- Ms.R.Anbumathi & Dr.R.Chitra Sivasubramanian published a paper on "A Case Study on Comparative Analysis of Knowledge Dimensions, Manufacturing Vs Education", in Sankhya International Journal of Management & Technology, Volume 3, Special Issue 2, pp.82-84, September 2012, ISSN: 0975-3915.
- Ms.R.Anbumathi & Dr.R.Chitra Sivasubramanian, presented a paper entitled "Analysis of perceived values of knowledge dimensions" in the International conference on Competency building strategies in business & technology organized by Sai ram institute of Management studies on 22nd & 23rd September 2011.
- Ms.R.Anbumathi & Dr.R.Chitra Sivasubramanian, presented a paper entitled " Talent acquisition & development practices" in the International conference on Innovative management strategies for emerging business paradigms organized by Adaikalamatha institute of management on 28th Jan 2012.
- Ms.R.Anbumathi & Dr.R.Chitra Sivasubramanian presented a paper entitled "A Study on Smart Talent Management Practices in an Indian University" in the International conference on management research organized by BIM on 11th & 12th Feb 2012.
- Ms.R.Anbumathi & Dr.R.Chitra Sivasubramanian, presented a paper entitled "Knowledge transfer & diffusion using talent staffing systems" in the International Conference on Synchronizing management theories & business practices organized by Annamalai University held on 27th- 29th July 2012.
- Ms.R.Anbumathi & Dr.R.Chitra Sivasubramanian presented a paper entitled "Amalgamation of talent, performance & knowledge management" in the International conference organized by Hindustan College of arts & science held on Sep 13th & 14th, 2012.
- Ms.R.Anbumathi & Dr.R.Chitra Sivasubramanian, presented a paper entitled "Knowledge Hoarding-Threat for Talent Management in Indian Universities", in the 2nd International Conference on Emerging Markets and Issues in Management organized by VIT University held on 19th & 20th April, 2013.
- Dr.R.Anbumathi & Dr.D.Sriram paper on "FRIENDSHIP TO KINSHIP: EVALUATING THE ROLE OF CUSTOMER BRAND ENGAGEMENT TO PROMOTE BRAND EVANGELISM IN SMART PHONES", in edited book titled Handbook of research on the impact of Fandom in society and consumerism.
- Dr.R.Anbumathi & Dr.R.Chitra Sivasubramanian submitted a paper entitled "Talent Management Initiatives & Knowledge Management Practices in Higher Educational Institutions-Validating the Testing instrument" to Vine- Journal of Knowledge Management systems.