FEE STRUCTURE 2018-20
|Program & Academic Fees||Indian Students
|Tuition & Academic Fees||739000|
|Accomodation & Food Charges||Indian Student
|Accommodation (Twin Sharing)||346000|
|Others|| Indian Student
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||10000|
- The course is approved by AICTE.
- Students are compulsorily required to have their own laptop as per institute specifications
- Certain non-academic aspects like catering, skill development, admission processing are outsourced at the discretion of the Institution and the related charges are paid to the respective service providers on behalf of students with the Institute faciilitating and coordinating these services.
- Non-Vegetarian food is optional and will be charged extra.
- Refund Policy: As per AICTE norms, all refund requests will be processed only after commencement of the program.
- Disputes whatsoever arising, if any, with the Institution / Service provider as the case may be will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Chennai only.
- Tentative program dates
- Registration and beginning of orientation: First week of July 2018
- Term 1 begins after orientation: Second week of July 2018