|Issue of application starts from||Last date of submission for First Cycle||Last date of submission for Second Cycle|
|1 September 2014||31 January, 2015||15 March, 2015|
For dates please refer to the Key Dates page.
Eligibility Criteria - Admissions PGDM 2014
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT*/XAT^/MAT/CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management
- For PGDM 2014, Great Lakes Institute of Management will be accept CAT Scores of the year 2013 and 2014, XAT scores of the year 2014 and 2015, MAT scores of the year 2014 and 2015, CMAT scores of 2014 or GMAT scores taken after Jan 1, 2013.
- All applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution with Minimum 50% marks.
- Freshers and candidates with less than 24 months of work-experience by 31st march 2015 are ONLY eligible to apply. (Candidates with greater than 24 months of work-experience can apply to Great Lakes PGPM program).
- There will be a special preference for College/University rank holders in terms of an extra weightage gained as part of the selection process. The onus of proof of rank is vested in the applicant.
*Great Lakes uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs have no role in the conduct of Great Lakes academic programs.
^Great Lakes is not an associate institute of XLRI but uses XAT scores only for screening applicants for admission. XLRI has no role to play in the conduct of any Great Lakes Management programs.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to Great Lakes Institute of Management by completing the online application process.
- Candidates can choose to apply by any of the following methods:
1. Visit the website www.greatlakes.edu.in and fill in the online application form after making a payment of INR 1500.
2.Making a payment of INR 1500 at select vendor centers (IMS, T.I.M.E ) and procure a coded number key for applying online.
3.Purchase the application form from Great Lakes Offices in Chennai and New Delhi
- The eventual application process is online for all candidates
- Candidates have to provide the official email-id of the recommender. The recommendation letter will be collected from the final selected student’s recommenders and it must be submitted online
All your queries regarding PGDM admission process can be sent to us at email@example.com
Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT scores, past academic performance, work experience, essays and performance in the interview and group discussions. The selection process builds in a criterion that facilitates evaluating each candidate on:
- Academic Abilities: The program at Great Lakes is highly demanding and intense; candidates with consistent academic background and an ability to sustain pressure make it to the shortlist.
- Standardized Test Scores: To eliminate inconsistencies between colleges and universities at the Undergraduate level, Great Lakes considers GMAT or CAT or XAT or MAT or CMAT scores in the overall assessment.
- Rank Holders: The program gives a clear advantage/brownie points to College/University rank holders.
- Integrity and Ethical Values: Great Lakes lays emphasis on integrity and values including originality. Plagiarism will be probed thoroughly during the process.
- Diversity of Background: At Great Lakes, diversity in academic background facilitates peer learning which transforms ‘uncut stones’ into ‘diamonds’. We will actively try to bring academic diversity into the PGDM classroom.
The above conditions / clauses / terms can be reviewed by the institute from time to time. Hence, the prospective candidate is encouraged to visit us at www.greatlakes.edu.in for regular updates.