The Program Highlights
- Flexible learning with 8 terms spread over two years (9 days residency once in a quarter). 32 courses offered excluding Chinese (Mandarin) during the 2 years.
- Top faculty from leading US, Asian and Indian B-Schools.
- Rich peer environment for cross-learning and networking as course participants are fast-track senior managers from top companies.
- Course content is tailored to suit the global business environment
- Potential participant segments – Entrepreneurs, Next Generation of FMB's, Company-funded fast-track managers, self-funded middle and middle-senior managers on track towards General Manager position.
- Blackboard – the state of the art Learning management system
- Unique program design focused to build capability, learn, apply, appraise, reflect, be coached, redo, report, and be mentored. Program integrated with the organization's talent management process.
- Individual country-based/vertical-based intensive year-long project in 2nd year under a faculty guide.
- Leadership lectures series aligned to the course plan.
- Quasi-consulting: Participants are given real business issues to analyze and solve.
- Optional overseas visit in last semester.
- Environment friendly world-class Green Campus nestled in sylvan surroundings – one of the First buildings in India and very few in the world to be LEED Platinum rated.
The program has been designed in a way to enable the high-performing senior executives to pursue the higher learning in formal management education without interrupting their careers. The program will provide:
Advanced knowledge in specialization areas namely Finance, Marketing, and other business domains.
General Management Skills
The program will be interactive in nature with a lot of emphasis on case study method as well as real life examples. It has been designed to provide continuous opportunities to apply classroom learning to the business context of the participant with a view to reinforce the concept learnt and enhance the company/industry knowledge on the part of the participants. The program is based on certain key adult learning principles and provides opportunities as well as demands for self-study and self-learning. During the first six terms, the program will focus on the core courses in Finance, Marketing, Operations, Technology and Human Resource Management.
Great Peer Learning
The sheer caliber and variety of the backgrounds of the class participants create a fertile ground for tremendous peer learning - a big learning component that is consciously leveraged and facilitated.
Some of the best international faculty come and teach at this program, bringing with them the latest cutting-edge expertise in application of management theories and practices, through a blend of their distinguished academic work and hands-on consulting experience.
Integration with Work Place for Ability Creation
Blended Action Learning
The best delivery methodologies available for a learning and development, including e-learning which has components of online & offline course delivery, self study materials, field trips, simulations & games, classroom-based instruction, electronic performance support, paper-based, and formalized or informal on-the-job solutions with a mentor or coach among numerous others.
Participants can bring in their real life practical problems/cases from their place of work and discuss possible solutions during the contact sessions.
International (Country-Based) Study/Business Plan Project Work
The participants will do individually or in very small groups country-based/vertical-based projects towards the end of the program, which would be integrative of all the learnings that take place throughout the program.