Established in 1919, Babson College, with its central focus on entrepreneurship education, has grown to be one of the most prestigious colleges for entrepreneurship and has over 2100 undergraduate and 900 graduate students from across the world enrolling every year. Located in the Wellesley neighbourhood of Greater Boston, Massachusetts, the school both strengthens and leverages the entrepreneurial ecosystem flourishing in the city of Boston and offers bachelor’s, master’s, and non-degree, as well as graduate certificate programs. Babson is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International, the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), and the EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
- Ranked the best school for Entrepreneurship (MBA Worldwide) by US News & World Report every year from 1994 to 2018
- Ranked the best US College for International Students by Forbes for its undergraduate programs in 2017
- Ranked 1st worldwide among MBA programs in Entrepreneurship by Financial Times multiple times
- Ranked 3rd in Best Business Schools for Entrepreneurship by Bloomberg Businessweek in 2018
- Ranked 12th in the US and 36th Worldwide for Custom Executive Programs by Financial Times in 2017
- Ranked 9th for Best Career Placement in 2017 and among top 50 schools that launch careers by Going Beyond the Classroom by The Princeton Review of Best Schools
- Online MBA ranked 1st in Salary, 5th in US and 8th worldwide by Financial Times in 2017