PGPM 2018-19 INTERIM PLACEMENT REPORT
The campus placement process for the PGPM Class of 2018-19, saw the best placements ever with the largest graduating batch also attracting the largest set of recruiters offering high quality profiles across industries. 87% of the batch have already received placement offers from marquee recruiters like Aditya Birla, ADP, Axis Bank, Boston Analytics, Cartesian Consulting, Café Coffee Day, Cognizant, CUMI, Deloitte, Droom, Fractal Analytics, Gartner, Grail Insights, Hexaware, MuSigma, Newgen, NIIT, Oyo, PayU, Tecnova, Tiger Analytics, Virtusa Polaris and ZS Consulting to name a few.
Students were offered roles across Consulting, Analytics, Internet Business, Banking and Financial Services, IT/ITES, Market Research and Consumer Products. IT/ITES (39%) was the largest recruiting sector followed by Consulting (20%), Analytics (13%). BFSI (8%), Market Research (6%) and Internet Business (6%).
17 new companies participated in the Placement process including ADP, Axis Bank, Boston Analytics, CUMI, Fractal Analytics, Gartner, Grail Insights, Jasper Collins, Manipal Business Solutions, Odessa Technologies, Oyo, PayU, Quest Global, Stadhawk, Tiger Analytics, TresVista, ZS Consulting. The average CTC of the batch was 11.21 Lakhs p.a. and the highest CTC offered was 17.02 Lakhs p.a.till date.
- Highest ever participation of companies and record number of offers across diverse industries.
- Deloitte, Cognizant, Newgen, MuSigma emerged as the largest recruiters for PGPM Class of 2019
- IT/ITES (39%) continued to be the largest recruiting sector though Consulting (20%), Analytics (13%) grew in share and hiring in the Market Research domain (6%) showed a rise
- Maximum profiles offered in Business & Strategy Consulting (25%) followed by Analytics (21%), Tech Consulting (16%), Sales & Marketing (16%), Project/Product Management (15%) and Management Trainee (7%)
- Average CTC offered for the Class of 2018-19 is 11.21 lakhs p.a.
- Highest CTC is 17.02 lakhs p.a. and Lowest CTC was 8 lakhs p.a.
*Others include Consumer Products, Education, Logistics, and Conglomerates
Average Salary Bracket
PGPM 2018-19 PARTICIPATING COMPANIES (GURGAON CAMPUS):
|Consulting||Deloitte India & US, Gartner, Tecnova, ZS Consulting|
|BFSI||Aditya Birla Financial Services, Affordplan, Axis Bank, Pay U|
|Analytics||Boston Analytics, Cartesian Consulting, Fractal Analytics, MuSigma, Tiger Analytics, TresVista|
|IT/ITES||ADP, Cognizant, Happay, Hexaware, Manipal Business Solutions, Newgen Software, Odessa Technologies, Quest Global, Virtusa Polaris|
Others (Internet Business, Marketing, Research, etc.)
|Café Coffee Day, CUMI (Murugappa), Droom, Euromonitor International, Grail Insights, Jasper Collins, NIIT, Oyo Rooms, Publicis Sapient, Stadhawk|
- This is an interim report & will be updated post completion of placement process
- List of participating companies is partial
- All figures are of CTC which includes fixed and variable components.