INTERIM PLACEMENT REPORT
Gladiators, PGPM Class of 2018
The campus placement process for the Gladiators, PGPM Class of 2018, witnessed an excellent season with over 85% of the students already receiving final placement offers as of 20th Feb 2018. The placement season saw participation from marquee recruiters like American Express, Aditya Birla, Deloitte, KPMG, EY, Cognizant, Hexaware, Virtusa Polaris, MuSigma, Latentview Analytics, Expedia, FoodPanda, etc. to name a few. Students were offered roles across Consulting, Analytics, Internet Business, Financial Services, IT and Consumer Products. IT/ITES (36%) was the largest recruiting sector followed by Consulting (26%), BFSI (21%), Internet Business (8%) and Analytics (6%).
While the Class of 2018 was the largest ever, the placements were significantly faster than any of the previous years with a record no. of companies participating as well as higher offers per company. The average CTC of the batch was 11.14 Lakhs p.a. and the highest CTC offered was 18 Lakhs p.a. till date
- Highest ever participation of companies and record number of offers across diverse industries.
- Deloitte emerged as the largest recruiter with 19 employment offers for PGPM
- IT/ITES continued to be the largest recruiting sector though Consulting, BFSI and Analytics grew in share.
- Average CTC offered for the Class of 2018 is 11.14 lakhs p.a. and median is 10.50 lakhs p.a.
- Highest CTC is 18 lakhs p.a. and Lowest CTC was 7.5 lakhs p.a.
*Others include Consumer Products, Market Research, and Nanotechnology etc.
PGPM 2017-18 PARTICIPATING COMPANIES (GURGAON CAMPUS)
|Consulting||Deloitte India & US, KPMG India, EY, Cartesian Consulting, Tecnova, Euromonitor International|
|BFSI||Aditya Birla Financial Services, American Express, Aarohan Healthcare, Affordplan|
|Analytics||Mu Sigma, Latentview Analytics, Absolutdata|
|IT/ITES||Cognizant, Virtusa Polaris, Hexaware, NewGen Software, NIIT, Brilio, Royal Datamatics|
|Internet Business||FoodPanda, Expedia, Droom, Careers360, Great Learning|
|Others||Coffee Day Beverages, Talocity, I Cube Nanotech|
1. This is an interim report & will be updated post completion of placement process
2. List of participating companies is partial
3. All figures are of CTC which includes fixed and variable components.