Knights, PGPM Class of 2017
The campus placement process for the PGPM Class of 2017 witnessed participation from diverse set of recruiters across industries like Aditya Birla Group, Cognizant, Deloitte, HCL Technologies, EvalueServe, MuSigma, Shell, Servion, Shopclues, Sterlite, Droom, Hexaware, etc. to name a few. Students were offered roles across E-commerce, BFSI, IT and Oil & Gas. IT/ITES (38%) was the largest recruiting sector followed by Consulting (21%) and Internet Business (17%). The average CTC of the batch was 10.51 Lakhs p.a. and the highest CTC offered was 16 Lakhs p.a.
- Participation by diverse set of companies across IT/ITES, Consulting, E-Commerce, Internet Business, Analytics, Financial Services, Health Care, Oil & Gas, Energy, etc
- Maximum profiles offered in Sales & Marketing (38%) followed by Consulting/IT Consulting (32%) and Finance (10%)
- Largest recruiter was Deloitte with 8 offers followed by MapMyIndia (7) and Cognizant (6)
- Average CTC offered for the Class of 2017: 10.51 lakhs p.a.
- Highest CTC was 16 lakhs p.a. and Lowest CTC was 7.5 Lakhs p.a.
List of Recruiters*
|Aditya Birla Financial Services||Cognizant||Deloitte US||Droom|
|EvalueServe||Fintellix||Great Learning||HCL Technologies|
*List is partial.