Dr. Jones Mathew
Dr. Mathew is a PhD from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), MBA – Marketing from BIT-Mesra, Ranchi, BA Economics from Lucknow University and brings with him 18 years of industry experience followed by 7 years of B-School academic experience.
Teaching Areas: Marketing Management, Product & Brand Management, Services Marketing, Consumer Behaviour
Research Areas: Adolescent Consumer Behaviour, Tourism Marketing, Services Marketing, Need for Uniqueness
- Mathew, J., and Dasgupta, P. Conceptual construct of the Relationship Between Antecedents and Consequences of Need for Uniqueness (NFU) and its Impact on Adolescents’ Consumer Decision Making Process, Journal of Marketing and Communication, Vol. 10, Issue 1, (2014) ISSN No. 0973-2330
- Mathew, J., and Dasgupta, P. An Exploratory Study on the Need for Uniqueness among Indian Adolescents, International Journal of Research in Economics & Social Sciences, Volume 4, Issue 8 (August 2014) ISSN No. 2249-7382
- Mathew, J., Dey, B and Singh, A., “A Typology of Service Organizations as a Function of Customer Participation, Intangibility and User Type”, Journal of Services Research, Volume 16, Issue 1 (April - September 2016) ISSN No. 0972-4702.
- Mathew, J and Dey, Banasree,, “The Vanca: Reworking Digital Marketing Strategy”, Winner of Marketing Category, ISB-Ivey Global Case Competition, 2016.
- Mathew, J and Dey, Banasree,, “The Vanca: Reworking Digital Marketing Strategy”, (submitted for publishing by Ivey Publishing), 2016.
- Mathew, J and Dasgupta, P., “The Vanca: Dilemmas of an E-Commerce Entrepreneurial Startup”. Ivey Publishing, Case No.: 9B15M035. Published: May 2015.
- Jones Mathew and Rakhi Singh, “S.A.I.L. - Distribution Strategy for Non-Urban Markets: A Case Study; Management and Change, Volume 18, Number 2, 2014. ISSN No. 0972-2149
- Dasgupta, P and Mathew, J, (2012), “Social Media Marketing at Reebok India – The Dilemma of ROMI and Beyond”, Case published at ECCH – Emerald Emerging Market Case Studies, October 2012. Full Text Downloaded 912 times (Nov 2016)
- Dasgupta, P and Mathew, J, (2012), “Market Mavenism and Consumer Need for Uniqueness: Marketing implications for Brand Advocacy and Innovation Adoption”, Indian Institute of Management Lucknow International Marketing Conference, 2012
- Dasgupta, P and Mathew, J, (2012), “Market Mavenism and Consumer Need for Uniqueness: Marketing implications for Brand Advocacy and Innovation Adoption in A Socially Networked World”, Great Lakes NASMEI Conference December 2012
- “Endless Aisle”: The Future of Fusion of Virtual Technology and Physical Stores to Raise Customer Engagement”’, 1st International Conference on Digital Marketing: Innovative Brand Building through Digital Marketing, International Management Institute, New Delhi, January 2016.
- “An Exploratory Research into the Antecedents of the Need for Uniqueness Motivation among Adolescents in India”, Joshi, R.M., and Mathew, J, 2016. International Management Conference, FIIB, New Delhi.