Prof. S K Palhan
Great Lakes Institute of Management
Area: Operations Management
Prof. SK Palhan is the Founder Director of Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon. He was also the Founder Director of Sri Sringeri Sharada Institute of Management, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi. He was formerly Industrial Adviser (Engineering) in the Ministry of Industries, Government of India.
Currently, he is:
- Professor of Operations Management in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon
- Advisor to CENJOWS (Center for joint Warfare Studies) - Ministry of Defence
- Trustee of Indus Quality Foundation an NGO for inculcating values in children
- President of Media 4 Community Foundation
He has taught courses on Production and Operations Management, Project Management, Creativity, Entrepreneurship, Technology Management, Self-Managing Teams & Business Ethics to post graduate management students. He leads the Karma Yoga program at Gurgaon campus
Prof. Palhan has conducted more than 300 programs on Self-Effectiveness & Team-Building in a large number of Companies, Banks, leading Management Institutes, Scientists of National Labs & Judges of Delhi Courts. He is also engaged in rural development and computer literacy projects in Chamoli district of Uttarakhand.
Prof S.K. Palhan is an Electrical Engineering graduate from I.I.T Kharagpur. He has done his MBA from FMS, Delhi University, and has undergone an Advanced Training in Industrial Management in the Netherlands.
- “Managing Projects”, published by New Dawn Press, Inc., USA, UK, and India
- “Defence Industrial Base – 2025”, published by CENJOWS in 2010
- “Self-Effectiveness – the power of meditation”, published by Sterling Publishers