Great Lakes Institute of Management
Area of Expertise: Urban Sociology
Mr Sriram R has fifteen years of experience in Revenue Cycle Management and Education. Lead mid-sized organizations in Key Account Management involving process flow, quality assurance, and high-end report on operational performance. Designing and delivering course curriculum, skill-based training programmes, organizing seminars and conferences.
Urbanization, Information Technology for Society, Social Change
Research Papers (Peer reviewed)
- Performance Evaluation of Select Telecom Companies in India – A Taxonomy Approach," Journal of Contemporary Research in Management, PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore, Volume (4) Jan – Mar 2012, ISSN: 0973-9785.
- A Comparative Study of Financial Performance of Select Corporate in Indian Paper Industry," International Journal of Engineering and Management Research, Vandana Publications, Volume 5(2), April 2015, pp:618-630.
Other Publications (In magazines & popular media)
- "How smarter are smart cities" – Business World, December 2018
- "Customer Delight as value addition in Services – A study on services focus at Suzuki in Tamil Nadu," National Seminar on Emerging Dimensions in Marketing, St. Gits Institute of Management, Kottayam, November 22-23, 2012.
- "Technology enablement on Cities," International Conference-Workshop on Being (more) human in digitized world, Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta, Jan 31 – Feb 2, 2019.
- "A Morphological Study on Digital Urbanism," International Conference on Digital Economy (ICDE), Indian Institute of Management, Raipur, February 8-9, 2019.
- Going Digital in electoral process for a better Democratic Evolution An empirical study on methods to improve voter turnout in India
- Social Cues in Retailing - The Narrowing gaps between urban and rural consumers
Awards & Recognitions
- Honored with Certificate of Appreciation and a voucher at Great Lakes Institute of Management during IIMC Chennai Alumnus Chapter Workshop on "Strategic Marketing" during November 2014.
- Achievement Award at Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College, Pollachi for achieving 100 percent pass result in Bharathiar University Semester Examination during academic year 2010-11.
- Best Employee for the month of "September 2003" in e4e Business Solutions, formerly Nittany Decision Services.
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Indian Sociological Society (ISS)