Great Lakes Institute of Management
- A Post Graduate in Management and Sociology with decade plus experience in cross functional areas split into different sectors of Revenue Cycle Management and Education.
- Lead mid-sized organisations in Account Management (Key Accounts) involving daily operations, improvising process flow management, enhancing quality assurance, and generating high-end reports measuring overall operational performance for nearly 5.5 years.
- Designed and delivered curriculum, skill based training programmes to institutions. This also involves organizing resources for seminars and conferences of self-transformation and knowledge areas to management graduates for the rest of 5 years.
- Providing support to Faculty in delivering courses to students in the brief areas of Marketing, with research interests in area of Marketing and Urban Sociology.
Non-Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- “Performance Analysis for Select Companies in Telecom Industry”, Journal of Contemporary Research in Management, PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore. Issue: Jan – March 2012 ISSN: 0973-9785.
- “A Comparative Study of Financial Performance of Select Corporates in Indian Paper Industry”, International Journal of Engineering and Management Research, Vandana Publications, April 2015, Page: 618-630, ISSN (Online): 2250-0758, ISSN (Print): 2394-6962.
- Presented a paper on "Technology enablement of "Cities”” at MCHV-INAIS Workshop on "Being more human in Digitized World” conducted by Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta during February 1-2, 2019.
- Presented a Paper on "Customer Delight as a Value Addition in Services for Suzuki Access in Tamil Nadu”, at National Seminar on "Emerging Dimensions in Marketing 2012” at Saint Gits Institute of Management, Kottayam, Kerala on 22-23rd November 2012
- National Seminar on "Emerging Dimensions in Marketing 2012”, at Saint Gits Institute of Management, Kottayam, Kerala, November 22-23, 2012.
- International Conference on Digital Economy 2019 conducted at Indian Institute of Management, Raipur, during February 8-9, 2019
Invited News paper/Popular press articles
"How Smarter are Smart Cities”, Business World, December 2018 Edition.
Research papers under review
"A Morphological analysis on Digital Urbanism” under review with Pacific Asia Journal of Association of Information Systems (PAJAIS).
"Going Digital in electoral process for a better Democratic Evolution An empirical study on methods to improve voter turnout in India” under review with Economic and Political Weekly (EPW).