Dr. Mudit Kulshreshtha
Dr. Kulshreshtha’s career has spanned over 15 years both in industry and academics. Dr. Kulshreshtha’s significant industry experience encompasses CXO level and leadership positions across 3 industry domains – Retail, Financial Services & Energy; with organizations like PAYBACK (American Express), Angel Broking, Deloitte Consulting & EY. His last academic stint was with IIM Kashipur as Faculty: Strategy and Chairperson: Corporate Relations & Centre of Excellence on Competitiveness.
Dr. Kulshreshtha has received his PhD (Economics) from Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR), Mumbai, India, in 2000 and his M.Tech from IIT Delhi in 1994. Dr. Kulshreshtha has also attended the 2014 Global Colloquium of Participant Centered Learning (GLOCOLL)at Harvard Business School, Boston, USA, on Case based teaching methods.
Dr. Mudit has spoken as invited faculty in Senior management development programsorganized by Power Management Institute (a research institute of NTPC one of the leading power sector utilities in India) and at several public seminars and conferences including those organized by CII and at other forums such as Indian School of Business, IIT Bombay, CIO Magazine- The imperatives of Analytics- sponsored by IDG and SAP
Publications & International Journals
- (2012) Efficiency Evaluation of Municipal Solid Waste Management Utilities in UrbanCities of the State of Madhya Pradesh, India using Stochastic Frontier Analysis”.Benchmarking: an International Journal, Emerald, USA, 2012 (with Vishwakarma, A) Vol 19, No 3, pp 340-357
- “Some methodological comments on ‘Public investment and private capital formation in a vector error-correction model of growth’ by K.H. Ghali”, 2000, Applied Economics Letters, 7, 581-583 (Kulshreshtha Mudit and Nag, Barnali)
- “A Multivariate Co integrating Vector Auto Regressive Model of Freight Transport Demand: Evidence from Indian Railways” 2001, Transportation Research: Part A (Policy and Practice) Vol. 35A(1), 29-46 (Kulshreshtha Mudit and Nag, Barnali)
- “A Study of Productivity in the Indian Coal Sector”, 2001, Energy Policy, Vol. 29(9) Kulshreshtha, Mudit and Parikh J
- “Modeling demand for coal in India: Vector Autoregressive Models with Co integrated Variables”, 2000, Energy - The International Journal 25, 149- 168, Kulshreshtha, Mudit and Parikh J
- “The structure and dynamics of passenger transport demand in Indian railways”2000, Transportation, Vol.27 (2), 221-241 (KulshreshthaMudit and Nag, Barnali)
- “Study of efficiency and productivity growth in opencast and underground coal mining in India: A DEA analysis”, Energy Economics Vol 24 (2002) 439-453, Kulshreshtha, Mudit and Parikh J
- “Carbon Emission Intensity of Power Consumption in India: A detailed study of its indicators” 2000, Energy Sources, Volume 22(2), 157-166 (Barnali Nag and KulshreshthaMudit)
In addition, has contributed to National dailies such as Business Line