Greetings from Great Lakes, Gurgaon!!
Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon has grown leaps and bounds as as one of the leading Business Schools of India, and I'm proud to share this happiness with you. Our list of accomplishments is one that fills my team and me with a deep sense of pride.
- In 2019, we have been the youngest AMBA accredited B-School Campus in India.
- Business World ranked our flagship one-year PGPM program 12th amongst the top One-year MBA programs in India.
- NHRD recognized us one of the Top 5 emerging B schools committed to Innovation and Excellence.
- MBA Universe acknowledged our Campus for “Best Practices for Attracting and Retaining Quality Faculty”.
- The Campus has also received recognition for “Cutting Edge Curriculum” by People Labs at Industry Academia Conference 2020.
- Industry forums such as the IAC Awards 2020 recognized the campus for “Preparing Talent for the Future”.
- Analytics Insight Magazine has featured us among the Top 10 Best Data Science Institutes Globally in 2018.
These are just a few of the accolades this campus has notched up in the last few years on the back of a stellar faculty team, exceptionally talented students and an immensely dedicated team committed to creating a fantastic learning environment that lives and breathes Innovation, Excellence and a deep grounding in Values and Work Ethics.
Across the globe, the year 2020 has been the subject of many vision documents and forward-looking strategies. Yet, very few could have imagined that at the beginning of 2020 the world would be in the grips of the greatest Pandemics in well over a century, and the recent Coronavirus Crisis has certainly derailed the entire global economy and upset many a forward looking plan.
As businesses globally strive to cope with immense challenges spanning reduced working capital, uncertain demand, changed economic paradigms, and the devastating healthcare and humanitarian costs of such a large crisis, as an organization we are confident that human ingenuity, innovation and empathy coupled with the tremendous growth potential of India will pull us out of the current crisis.
We are quite convinced that the next decade will be a very crucial decade for the Global Economy and India’s growth and recovery from the current crisis will be a key element of this story. We will be doing our very best to shape future leaders who in such challenging times will be proficient to step up to perform challenging roles. I am more than confident that the Bright Young Minds trained at our Campus and steeped in our values will be huge assets to the organizations they join and the society from a more macroscopic point of view.
Dr. Debashis Sanyal
Director, Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon