Research Grant Proposal
Research Grant Proposal Competition
Three Research Grant Prizes for PhD/FPM Students and Three for Faculty
We are delighted to announce that as part of the 13th Great Lakes NASMEI Marketing Conference, we are inviting research proposals towards a competitive research grant competition. This is an exciting opportunity to get much-needed research support. All the proposals should reach us latest by 15th August 2019 (Thursday); to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The rules/relevant details pertaining to this research grant are the following:
- A full proposal of not more than 10 pages double-spaced, inclusive of tables and references, but excluding appendices. Full proposals would typically cover the following: a literature review, motivation for the research, key research questions (or hypotheses if any), expected contributions, proposed methodology, details on preliminary data collected (if any), timeline to execute the project and item-wise research budget.
- There would be separate awards for faculty and for PhD/FPM students.
- The top 6 proposals from each faculty and from PhD/FPM students would be asked to present at the conference.
- The presenters would need to register for the conference.
- The top three research proposals from PhD/FPM students would be awarded the “Sethuraman NASMEI Research Grant Award” of Rs. 75000 each. To be eligible for this award, the principal investigator needs to be a PhD/FPM student registered in India. The other investigators may be PhD/FPM students or faculty from India or outside of India.
- The top three research proposals from faculty would be awarded the “Bala and Vasantha Balachandran Research Grant Award” of Rs. 1 lakh each. To be eligible for this award, the principal investigator needs to be a faculty member of a B-School in India. The other investigators may be PhD/FPM students or faculty from India or outside of India. We accept more developed proposal from faculty.
Attending the conference in itself is typically an enriching experience by itself, the research grant proposal competition would be the icing on the cake. Please e-mail Professor Bharadhwaj. S at email@example.com or Professor Sridhar Samu at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
All the proposals should reach us latest by August 15, 2019; to be e-mailed to email@example.com