Research Grant Proposal Competition
ANNOUNCING NASMEI RESEARCH GRANT PRIZES (THREE NUMBERS)
NASMEI (North American Society for Marketing Education in India) have been consistent supporters of high quality research, both in North America as well as in India. In continuation of this support, NASMEI has come forward to provide additional support in the form of research funding for high quality research that may be published in top journals in the world.
One major problem faced by researchers in India is the scarcity of research funding. While Indian researchers are talented and hungry to publish, this lack of research funding presents a hurdle to publish in good journals. By providing this support, NASMEI will be able to support high quality research.
We are delighted to announce that as part of the 11th Great Lakes NASMEI Marketing Conference, we are inviting research proposals.
The rules/relevant details pertaining to this research grant are the following:
- An extended abstract of the proposal should reach us latest by August 21st, 2017.
- A full proposal of not more than 10 pages double-spaced, should reach us latest by August 30th, 2017. Full proposals would typically cover the following: a literature review, motivation for the research, key research questions (or hypotheses if any), expected contributions, proposed methodology, timeline to execute the project and item-wise research budget.
- The top 10 proposals would be called upon to present their proposals in the conference.
- The presenters would need to register for the conference.
- The best proposal would be awarded Rs. 1 lakh. The second and the third best proposals would be awarded Rs. 50000 each. Proposals would be evaluated by leading academics from abroad and India.
Attending the conference in itself is typically an enriching experience by itself, the research grant proposal competition would be the icing on the cake.