Call For Papers
The Great Lakes Herald invites submissions for its special issue on “The Use of Social Media in Business”. The Great Lakes Herald is run by the Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai. The Great Lakes Herald is a respected journal and has an ISSN no of 0973-9017.
The specific topics in this issue can relate to (but not limited to)
- Use of social media in advertising
- Use of social media in promotions
- Use of social media in segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Use of social media in creating awareness and enhancing memory
- Use of social media in hiring and recruitment
- Use of social media in other areas of HRM
- Social media and investor behaviour
- Social media and supply chain management/operations management
- Social media and business analytics
The top two papers would be given prizes. The prize would be in the form of a certificate that authors can collect at an event at Great Lakes, Chennai.
Last date for submission: 2nd May, 2016
For any questions, write to the Editor at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Guidelines, please click here