Admissions PGXPM 2018-20
All applicants applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management's PGXPM should have -
- Completed a minimum 10+2+3 years of education with an academic track record of 50% throughout
- Should be currently WORKING
- Should have a minimum work experience of at least 8 years by July 31,2018
For PGXPM 2018, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept CAT*, XAT+, GMAT, MAT or CMAT scores. All candidates who do not have a valid [<2 years] CAT, XAT, GMAT, MAT or CMAT score may have to appear for GREAT depending on their profiles.
For PGXPM 2019, Great Lakes Institute of Management will also accept EA by GMAC. The Executive Assessment (EA) is specifically designed to evaluate the business school readiness of seasoned professionals. The assessment focuses on skills that are critical both at work and in an Executive MBA program: higher order reasoning, critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving. Also, since it is designed specifically for experienced professionals, the EA requires minimal preparation, takes only 90 minutes to complete, and includes flexible rescheduling options.
Candidates taking EA must have their official EA score sent electronically to Great Lakes PGXPM Program when taking the exam.
An in-principle agreement with the employer would be required for self-sponsored candidates.
* Great Lakes uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs have no role in the conduct of Great Lakes academic programs
+ Great Lakes is not an associate Institute of XLRI but used XAT scores only for screening applicants for admission & XLRI has no role to play in the conduct of any of Great Lakes Management programs
- Click the APPLY NOW button on the right side of this page.
- Make a credit card payment (Rs 1500) online after filling out the Registration form.
- The online payment option will create a password accessible application format for you. You can have multiple accesses to your application for filling up at your pace. Once application form is fully complete, submit it for final submission.
The selection process may include written test, Group Discussions and Interviews, besides screening for academic performance and quality of work experience. Clarity of purpose in pursuing executive management education as evidenced by performance in interview and overall assessment of academic achievements will be the basis of final selection.
The above conditions/clauses/terms can be reviewed by the institute from time to time. Hence, the prospective candidate is encouraged to visit the Great Lakes website at www.greatlakes.edu.in for regular updates.
Contact no. +91-9650062121