AN INVITATION TO Recruiters
From developing passionate marketers, finance specialists, various business-ready managers to even excellent writers, entrepreneurs, artists and researchers, the PGPM and PGDM programs focus on multidimensional growth of every student. From being a 'planner' to being a 'doer' is the journey each Great Lakes graduate undertakes.
With great honour and pride, we invite you to our LEED Platinum Rated Green Campus to indulge in its serenity and the rich learning ecosystem, and recruit some of the world's best young, avant-garde business talent to your own organization.
Campus placement 2017-18: Important Dates
- Days: Thursdays
- Dates: October 5, 12, 26; November 2, 9, 16, 23, 30; December 7, 2017
- Slots: 9.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. (2 hour duration)
(Depending on Recruiting Organization’s convenience, the slots for the PPTs can be provided on other days as well.)
Placement Week (Final Placements):
(a) One year flagship Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM 2017-18)
- Students with pre-MBA industry experience. Minimum 24 months & Maximum 60 months; Average Experience: 39 months.
- Day 0-4: December 11, 2017 to December 15, 2017(Monday to Friday).
- Rolling placements: December 18, 2017 – January 31, 2018.
(b) Two year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM 2016-18)
- Final year students 47% Freshers and 53% with 0-24 months pre-MBA work experience.
- Placement Window: Day 0-2: November 20, 21 & 22, 2017 (Monday to Wednesday)
- Rolling placements: November 23, 2017– January 31, 2018.
Summer Internship Selection Process:
PGDM 2017-19 (1st Year Students):
- Pre-MBA Experience: 39% with 0-24 months and 61% of the batch is fresher.
- Internship Selection Window: Day 0-2: October 26 & 27, 2017 (Thursday and Friday)
- Rolling process: From October 28, 2017 - December 31, 2017
- Internship period – 1st April to 30th June 2018 (3 Months)
Please contact Mr. Balaji, (email@example.com, M: +91 99620 28046) to confirm your participation or for requesting any further information.
It would help us to schedule your session in a better manner if you can confirm the same by first week of November 2017, for Final Placements.
Please note that the preliminary screening exercises, if any, may be completed before the commencement of the placement week.