AN INVITATION TO Recruiters
From developing passionate marketers, finance specialists, various business-ready managers to even excellent writers, entrepreneurs, artists and researchers, the PGPM and PGDM programs focus on multidimensional growth of every student. From being a 'planner' to being a 'doer' is the journey each Great Lakes graduate undertakes.
With great honour and pride, we invite you to our LEED Platinum Rated Green Campus to indulge in its serenity and the rich learning ecosystem, and recruit some of the world's best young, avant-garde business talent to your own organization.
Campus placement 2018-19: Important Dates
- Days: Thursdays
- Dates: October 4, 11, 18, 25; November 1, 15, 22, 29; December 6, 2018
- Slots: 9.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. (2 hour duration)
(Depending on Recruiting Organization’s convenience, the slots for the PPTs can be provided on other days as well.)
Placement Week (Final Placements):
(a) One year flagship Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM 2018-19)
- Students with pre-MBA industry experience. Minimum 24 months & Maximum 60 months; Average Experience: 39 months.
- Day 0-4: December 10, 2018 to December 14, 2018(Monday to Friday).
- Rolling placements: December 17, 2018 – January 31, 2019.
(b) Two year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM 2017-19)
- Final year students 67% Freshers and 33% with 0-24 months pre-MBA work experience.
- Placement Window: Day 0-2: November 19, 20 & 21, 2018 (Monday to Wednesday)
- Rolling placements: November 22, 2018– January 31, 2019.
Summer Internship Selection Process:
PGDM 2018-20 (1st Year Students):
- Pre-MBA Experience: 36% with 0-24 months and 64% freshers.
- Rolling process: From September 2018 - December 31, 2018
- Internship period – 1st April to 30th June 2019 (3 Months)
Please contact Mr. Balaji, (email@example.com, M: +91 99620 28046) to confirm your participation or for requesting any further information.
It would help us to schedule your session in a better manner if you can confirm the same by first week of November 2018, for Final Placements.
Please note that the preliminary screening exercises, if any, may be completed before the commencement of the placement week.