Eligibility criteria for applying
- Should have completed a minimum 10+2+3 years of education with an academic track record of 60% throughout from 10th standard through graduation
- Should have a minimum work experience of at least 24 months. Candidates with 18-24 months work ex will be considered, if found to be exceptionally good.
- Candidates who do not have a valid [<2 years] CAT, XAT, GMAT, MAT or CMAT score might have to write the Great Lakes Entrance test GREAT.
- Candidates who meet all admissions criteria and who need to write the written test would be called for the GREAT test.
- The personal interviews would be held in Chennai.
- Selected candidates would be intimated of the results, with instructions for payment of fees and completion of any other admissions formalities
- For candidates who are directly sponsored by their organizations, the institute would enter into an agreement with the employer
- Participants once admitted into the program shall abide by the rules, regulations and codes of conduct of the institute. Any deviation shall entail appropriate action which may include expulsion from the program, if found warranted by the institute
How to apply
- Make a credit card payment (Rs 1500) online, fill out the application form and submit it online.
- The online payment option will create a password accessible application format for you. You can have multiple accesses to your application for filling up at your pace. Once application form is fully complete, upload it for final submission.
Candidates have to provide the official email id of the recommender. The recommendation letters will also have to be submitted online only.