Photons, PGPME Class of 2017
The campus placement process for the PGPME Class of 2017 witnessed participation from diverse set of recruiters across industries like Aditya Birla Group, Deloitte, KPMG, HCL Technologies, Shell, Sterlite, Happay, Droom, Feedback Infra, MapMyIndia, etc. to name a few. The avg. CTC of the batch stood at 9.1 Lakhs p.a. and highest CTC 13.5 Lakhs p.a.
- Participation by diverse set of companies across IT/ITES, Consulting, Internet Business, BFSI, Technology, Energy, Oil & Gas etc.
- Maximum profiles offered in Sales & Marketing (34%) followed by IT/ITES consulting (25%) and Consulting (21%)
- Largest recruiter was Deloitte with 6 offers
- Average CTC offered for the Class of 2017: 9.1 lakhs p.a.
- Highest CTC was 13.5 lakhs p.a. and Lowest CTC was 6.5 Lakhs p.a.
List of Recruiters*
|Aditya Birla Financial Services||Deloitte||Droom||Feedback Infra|
|Foodpanda||Great Learning||Happay||HCL Technologies|
|Shell Business Operations||Sterlite||Talocity|
*List is partial.