Samurais, PGPM Class of 2016
The PGPM Class of 2016, witnessed an excellent placement season this year in terms of quality of companies, profiles offered and the compensation levels.The placement for the PGPM Class of 2016 saw leading recruiters like Aditya Birla Financial Services, Cognizant, Deloitte, Droom, Genpact, Happay, HCL Technologies, Kotak Mahindra Bank, NIIT Limited, Oxigen, ShopClues.com, Vestas, etc.
This year saw significant increase in quality of roles as well as the compensation offered. The Average CTC increased from INR 9.60 lakhs p.a. last year to INR 10.77 lakhs p.a. Cognizant made the highest offer of INR 15.5 lakhs p.a.
- Participation by companies across IT/ITES, Consulting, Financial Services, E-commerce/ Internet Business, Energy and Analytics
- 22% of students placed in emerging area of E-Commerce, Internet and Mobile business
- Maximum profiles offered in Sales & Marketing (34%) followed by Consulting/IT Consulting (25%) and Product Management (14%)
- Average CTC offered for the Class of 2016: INR 10.77 lakhs p.a.
- Median CTC offered for the class of 2016: INR 10.50 lakhs p.a.
- Highest offer of INR 15.5 lakhs CTC made by Cognizant
Others include Real Estate, Education, etc.
While IT/ITES continued to be the top destination for students with 35% of students choosing the sector, E-commerce (22%) and Consulting (21%) are close second and third. In terms of the functional areas, Sales and Marketing (31%), was the largest area of recruitment followed by and Consulting/IT Consulting (25%) and Product Management (14%).
Offered CTC Break Up
List of Recruiters*
|91 mobiles.com||Aditya Birla Financial Services||Adventure Nation (Yatra.com)|
|HCL Technologies||Infozech||IPL (Institute of Professional Leadership)|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||NIIT Limited||Oxigen|
*List is partial. Off Campus offers were made by Amazon,Opinio and Magastart Pvt. Ltd.