The campus placement process for the PGPM Class of 2013 witnessed participation from a large set of recruiters offering high quality profiles. In all, total of 34 companies participated in the placement process and were spread across diverse sectors such as Technology, Analytics, E-commerce, FMCG, Consulting and BFS An important highlight was that 10% of the very first batch received international offers for profiles in Business Development, IT and Operations.
- Quality profiles being offered by all companies on par with the leading business schools in the country
- Participation by diverse set of companies across Consulting, IT, E-Commerce, Analytics, FMCG, Financial Services, etc.
- Highest proportion of recruiters in emerging growth areas like from E-Commerce and Analytics for any top business school in India.
- Average CTC of 9.03 lakhs p.a. (Gurgaon Campus Only)
- Median CTC of 8.51 lakhs p.a. (Gurgaon Campus Only)
- 102% Average Hike in salary (Student Wise) after Great Lakes Experience
- Over 10% of the class received International Offers
List of Participating Companies
Companies that participated in the placement process of PGPM 2012-13 at Great Lakes, Gurgaon are
Ernst & Young
Think Software Services
|BFSI||American Express||DLF Pramerica||IndusInd Bank|
|FMCG/ Retail||Nippon Paints|
|Murugappa Group||Daily Bread (Britannia)|
|International offers were made by Apparel Group (UAE) and Think Software Services (UAE)|
|Click here to view/ download PGPM Placement Report 2013|