Dr. Sridhar Telidevara
Dr. Sridhar Telidevara is a PH.D. (Economics), State University of New York at Buffalo, M.A. (Economics), State University of New York at Buffalo and B.ENGG. in Electrical and Electronics (First Class with Distinction), Andhra University, India with 10 Plus years of teaching and research experience in India, USA and Dubai.
- Marketing Research
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Economics of Education and Impact Evaluation Microfinance
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, Development Management Institute (DMI), Patna, Oct. 2015 to Oct. 2016
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GITAM School of International Business (GSIB), GITAM University, Visakha-patnam, Jan. 2011 - Sep. 2013
- TEACHING ASSISTANT, Department of Economics, SUNY Buffalo, Sep. 2002 - May 2006
- ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR, Department of Economics, SUNY Buffalo, Jul. 2006 - Jul. 2009
- LECTURER, Department of Business Administration and Economics, SUNY College at Brockport, NY, USA Sep. 2009 - Aug 2010
- ASSISTANT MANAGER, Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL), India, 1998-1999. ASSISTANT MANAGER, Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), India, 1993-1998.
- RESEARCH ASSISTANT, IGIDR, Mumbai, India, 1999-2002.
- Analyzed data and prepared a report for World Bank’s Environmental Pollution Project.
- VISITING FELLOW, India Development Foundation, Gurgaon, May 4 – June 10, 2011
- Prepared a scoping study for Second Green Revolution in the Eastern and North-Eastern states of India
- Checking data consistency and preparing descriptive statistics for Madhya Pradesh Cash Transfer Program survey data
- “Property Crime, Recidivism and Household Behavior” (2012), Poverty and Public Policy,Vol 4:3, pp 99-130.
- “Perverse Liquidity Effects of Monetary Policy: Some Evidence for India” with Ganti Subrahmanyam and Debashis Acharya, Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, (2014), Volume 7(1), pp. 61-82.
- “Does Food Subsidy Affect the Nutrition of the Household? Some Evidence from Indian Public Distribu-tion System” with Tara Shankar Shaw, International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy, (2014), Vol. 34(1/2), pp.107-132.
- “Zipf’s Law: How different is Microfinance across Countries”, GITAM Review of International Business, (2013), Vol. 5(1), pp. 87-92.