Uma holds a Ph.D. Degree in Commerce from Bharathiar University. She Completed her M.Phil. in Commerce from Bharathiar university and M.Com in Computer Application from Periyar University. She is a first rank holder in her M.com (CA) at Periyar University, Salem. Her teaching and research interests include Financial Management and Portfolio Management.
List of representative publications:
- A study on the Problems and Prospectus of Power Loom Industry (with Special Reference to Coimbatore District), Textile Review, Vol.6, Issue 9, September 2011, pp. 33-35, ISSN - 0974-2530.
- Financial Performance of Selected IT Companies, Asian Journal of Research in Social Science, Vol.1, Issue 2, October 2011, pp. 22-30, ISSN - 2249-7315.
- A study on Customer Satisfaction of Selected Private Banking Sector, Journal of Commerce and Management Research, Vol. 1, Issue 4, December 2011, pp. 1-9, ISSN- 2249-0442.
- An analysis about Financial Strength of Selected Steel Companies in India ( With Special reference to Companies listed in BSE Metal Index), Asian Journal of Research in Banking and Finance, Vol.3, No.11, November 2013, pp. 25-32, ISSN- 2249 - 7323.
- Measurement of Growth Pattern Selected CNX Nifty Companies in India, Intercontinental Journal of Finance Research Review, Vol.2,No.10, October 2014, pp.57-67.ISSN-2347-1654.
- Performance Measures and Market Value Added of Selected Indices in India: A Panel Data Analysis, Management Researcher, (Research & Innovation in Commerce and Management Studies), A Peer Reviewed Journal, Vol.Xxiv, No.1 August 2017, pp.339-346.ISSN- 2230-8431.