Udaya Prakash N
Udaya Prakash has Masters in Statistics from Presidency College, Chennai. He has completed M.Phil in Statistics from University of Madras, Chennai. He has over 12 years of teaching experience in the field of Applied Mathematics. Prior to joining Great Lakes, he was working with institutes such as GKM Engineering & Technology, DRBCCC Hindu College, Chennai & Indira Gandhi College, Pondicherry.
Udaya Prakash has hands on real time project experience in Statistical Inferences tools like SPSS, TORA and POM. His teaching interests include Probability& Distribution, Quantitative Techniques, Operations Research, Research Methodology, Random Process, Queuing Theory, and Statistics& Numerical Methods.His research interest includes Stochastic Process & Multivariate Analysis.
Conferences/ Papers presented
- “Information Technology Enabled Services in Retailing”presented in the National Seminar conducted by Alagappa University (March13, 2006).
- “Leading Change” presented in the National Level Seminar on recent innovations in Corporate Management at Annai Mathammal Sheela Engineering College (October 15, 2008).
- “Impact on Global Recession In SHRM and its Challenges” presented in the 3rd International Conference on “Impact of Economic Crisis in Global Business Scenario” held on Sri Sai Ram Institute of Management Studies, Chennai. (September 24 & 25, 2009).
- “Strategic HRM as a Change Agent in Organization” presented in the National Conference on Changing pace of Organization’s held on DMI College of Engineering Palanchur, Chennai (October 21, 2009).
- “Determining the important management skill competencies: the case of family farm business” presented in the National Conference conducted by Entrepreneur Development Cell in GKM College of Engineering & Technology, Chennai (January 29, 2010).
- “Quality of Work life & Its Consequences in IT Industry” presented in the National Level Seminar on Quality Enhancement and Sustenance in Managerial Practices, organized by PRIST School of Business, PRIST University (March 27, 2010).