Mr. Balaji S has over 7 years of academic, administrative and corporate experience and is currently pursuing PhD in the area of Marketing at AMET UNIVERSITY. Qualified for “UGC-NET”he has completed MBA from SathyabamaUniversity. He has a Supply Chain Management certification from LIBA. In his earlier stint with JeppiarCollege, he has conducted a four days International Youth Fellowship event which was presided by the Governor. Balaji has also worked as the Head of Students and Staff Development Cell, facilitated signing of MoUs in his earlier organization.
List of Publications
- Brand Preference and Purchase Behavior of B – segment Passenger Cars in Vellore City,International Journal of Applied Business and Economics Research- Scopus Indexed Journal
- "The Scope Of Indian Medicine" in International Journal of Applied Management Studies with an ISSN no: 09748709
- "A Study On The Employees Retention Strategies In It Industries." in Indian Stream Research Journal of Management Studies with an ISSN no: 2230-5876
- "A Study On Buying Behaviour Among Sugar Free Sweeteners In Vellore District." in Indian Stream Research Journal of Management Studies with an ISSN no: 2230-8723
- "An Empirical Analysis Of Socio-Economic Profile Of The Consumers Of The Sugar Free Sweeteners In Chennai City." in Indian Applied Research Journal of Management Studies.