Nataraj is pursuing his Ph.D. in Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. He has completed Masters in Business Administration from Thiyagarajar School of Management, Madurai and has 5 plus years of teaching experience.
- Nataraj & Madhumitha (2014, October). Financial Behavior Vs Personality Types- A Mechanism to improve Customer Relationship Management. International Journal of Research in Commerce, Economics and Management, 4(10), 58-65
- Nataraj B& Rajendran R (2014). A Comparative study on Customer Relationship Management Strategies in Organized Multi Brand Retail Apparels. Indian Streams Research Journal, 4(3) , 1-9.
- Shyam Prasad, & Nataraj B (2013). “Will Air India Take off Analyzing the Alternatives of Survival. India and Indigenous Strategies (pp. 4-12). Kozikode: IIM- K.
- Nataraj B ( 2013) “ Recent Trends in Customer Relationship Management” , Managerial Challenges in Reinvesting Business, (pp. 112-120), Chennai, Easwari Engineering College.
- Nataraj B, Banurekha N (2012), “A Study on Trends of Corporate Frauds in India” Corporate Crime and Governance, Chennai, University of Madras.
- Nataraj B (2010), “Role of RFID in Inventory Control” Innovations in Management Practices, Chennai, Priest University