Easwar Krishna Iyer
Easwar Krishna Iyer is Associate Professor in Marketing. Prior to Great Lakes, he was Associate Professor at Amrita School of Business (ASB) and Vice Chair of the EMBA program jointly run by ASB and State University of New York, Buffalo. Prior to that, he has extensive research background in the Technology area with several international publications in journals as varied as Electronics Letters, Microwave & Optical Technology Letters and Applied Superconductivity. He currently handles Strategic Marketing, Strategic Outsourcing and Marketing Management. He is currently pursuing both PhD [in the area of Cloud Computing Adoption] and a second management post-graduation in Energy Management [with University of Houston, Texas].
He is a B-Tech from the College of Engineering, Trivandrum, M-Tech MOCE from IIT Kharagpur and PGPM from Great Lakes Institute of Management – Gold Medalist.
List of Representative Publications
1. "Cloud Computing and Modelling of Cash Flows for Full vs. Fractional Adoption of Cloud", Easwar et al, International Conference on Business Management & Information Systems, Singapore, November 2012
2. "Decision variables influencing Cloud adoption by SME Sector: A Conjoint Analysis Mapping" Easwar et al, National Conference on Business Analytics & Business Intelligence, Hyderabad, January 2013
3. "Mindshare influencing Marketshare – A Study of the Premium Mid-size Car Segment in India", Easwar et al, National Conference on Business Analytics & Business Intelligence, Hyderabad, January 2013
4. "Analysis of Dissatisfiers that Inhibit Cloud Computing Adoption across Multiple Customer Segments", Easwar et al, 4th International Conference on Information Management and Evaluation, Saigon, Vietnam, May 2013
5. “Cash Flow Modeling and Risk Mapping in Public Cloud Computing- An Evolutionary Approach”, Easwar et al, 2nd International Conference on Emerging Issues in Business Analytics, Chennai, December 2012
Awards and Recognitions
1) Vice Chair of the EMBA program jointly run by ASB and State University of New York, Buffalo
2) PGPM from Great Lakes Institute of Management – Gold Medalist