- The competition is open to all the Management & Engineering students across the globe and Great Lakes Alumni with not more than 5 years of industrial experience post MBA.
- Team size should be maximum of 4 members.
- Business plan must be on mentioned contest tracks.
- No businesses/ideas that have received any funding greater than INR 100,000 or USD 2,000 can compete. Teams must disclose any funding already received at the time of registration.
Rules & Regulations
- No registrations will be accepted post the deadline.
- An individual can submit more than one business plan.
- More than one entry is allowed from the same institute.
- Entries with any of the mentioned sections missing in presentation will be disqualified as all the sections are mandatory for evaluation purpose.
- Participating teams are expected to submit original ideas. Any kind of plagiarism in idea will attract disqualification and members of the team will not be allowed to participate in any of the future competitions conducted by the Great Lakes Institute of Management.
- Two members of the team coming for the final phase would be provided accommodation at Great Lakes Institute of Management on twin sharing basis.
- Reimbursement for 3-Tier AC train tickets would be provided for these two members representing their team.
- For offshore entries, phase 3 will be conducted through video conferencing.
- The confidentiality of each of the Business Plan submitted will be strictly preserved to ensure the protection of intellectual property of the business ideas and plans of the participants.
- Teams need to strictly adhere to all the rules and regulations to avoid disqualification at any phase of the event.
- All the entries would be evaluated by seasoned entrepreneurs and faculty members. Their decision shall be final and binding.