Dr. Harindranath R M
Great Lakes Institute of Management
HDr. Harindranath comes from industry and academic experience. He has completed his Ph.D from College of Engineering, Anna University. He has worked as a business manager at German Remedies Ltd. My research interests are Personal Selling (B2B), Construct Development and Bayesian Statistics.
Pharmaceutical Marketing (Under review) at IGI Global.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- Harindranath R.M., Jayanth Jacob, (2017) "Promotional support: a formative scale development", International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing, Vol. 11 Issue: 1, pp.97-110, https://doi.org/10.1108/IJPHM-04-2016-0023
- "Bayesian structural equation modelling tutorial for novice management researchers", Management Research Review, Vol. 41 Issue: 11, pp.1254-1270, https://doi.org/10.1108/MRR-11-2017-0377
- Harindranath R M., Bharadhwaj Sivakumaran, Jayanth Jacob (2019) "The Moderating Role of Sales Experience in Adaptive Selling, Customer Orientation and Job Satisfaction in a Unionized Setting”. Journal of Business and Industrial marketing (Just accepted)
Attended NASMEI conference 2018
Reviewer for Journal
Reviewer for Marketing Intelligence and Planning (Emerald), International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing (Emerald), International Journal of Management Practice (Inderscience).
Research papers under review
- Article titled: “Indian verses MNCs Salespersons: A Multi-Group Analysis of Selling Skills, Adaptive Selling on Job Satisfaction and Sales Performance” is in “UNDER REVIEW” in “JOURNAL OF STRATEGIC MARKETING” (Taylor and Francis)
- Article titled “Perceived Impact of Promotional Support: Issues and Scale” is in “UNDER REVIEW” with “JOURNAL OF PROMOTION MANAGEMENT “ (TAYLOR AND FRANCIS)
- Bayesian structural equation modelling for fashion researchers. (Proposed Journal "Journal of fashion marketing and management”
- Moderating role of promotional support on adaptive selling – sales performance relationship.